College & University
College & University

India-Forums

Would you say you know everything about yourself?

harrynama Newbie
harrynama
harrynama

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Hi my name is Harry Sarin Nama. I am based in Australia and the author of the book "Would you say you know everything about yourself?" I am an entrepreneur,  author, script writer, director and producer.  Why did I come up with such a confronting title for the book?  It is because there is no other way I felt I could make a point that was to do with our self-awareness. I thought of many titles before I choose this title. I wanted to make people think about the question for a moment, this title sums up what the purpose of the book is about.
This book comes with proven testimonies across UK and Australia. In 30 mins of reading this book you can know your real self, what you want and how to get there.

harrynama Newbie
harrynama
harrynama

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Link to book download; Earshut.com
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top