Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Hello arjuniansBig smile….. I'm here again with my crazy imaginationsBig smile… oye bhaag kahan par rahe hoAngry…?? First let me complete…kisi ki post bina poori padhe bhagna achhi baat nahin haiCry… samjhe ya samjhayoonWink… okay guys tell me one thing… suppose ETF has to go on an undercover mission, that would you wish them to beWink…??

Well I would love to see them all in a college… where probably everyone would have fun but our serious sweethearts Arjun and Rathore will be banging their heads in the wall due to the crazy madness aroundLOL… (and one more wish… ki ye shoot DU ke north campus mein hoWink)

So tell me what would you guys want...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RKkidiwaaniasritoshhoneey95kgmuFantasia_junkieGurmeet4Drashtisamiya.059Love_Arnie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UNDERCOVER OPERATION" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fantasia_junkie

IF-Rockerz

Fantasia_junkie

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Hey.. them as students?? Wink.. Now that would be quite something!! Toh pakka Arjun and Rathore in causals... Day Dreaming  and Riya could be the hottest property around.. Embarrassed..  Awesome!!

Oh and btw, I would liek to see them pretend to be a family, with Ri and Arjun being a couple (Its obvious).. coz then Ri would be scared to death just by the thought of being with him 24/7 and Arjun might be annoyed by every single thing she does.. And they end up fighting exactly like married couples.. LOL

Also, Rathore and Shree could be their siblings or smthng.. And Chottu cud be their bodyguard cum driver.. (No offence!) Big smile

Gosh! That's an SS running in my head.. Have to pen it down now.. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gurmeet4Drashti

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohabbatgirl

Hey.. them as students?? Wink.. Now that would be quite something!! Toh pakka Arjun and Rathore in causals... Day Dreaming  and Riya could be the hottest property around.. Embarrassed..  Awesome!!

Oh and btw, I would liek to see them pretend to be a family, with Ri and Arjun being a couple (Its obvious).. coz then Ri would be scared to death just by the thought of being with him 24/7 and Arjun might be annoyed by every single thing she does.. And they end up fighting exactly like married couples.. LOL

Also, Rathore and Shree could be their siblings or smthng.. And Chottu cud be their bodyguard cum driver.. (No offence!) Big smile

Gosh! That's an SS running in my head.. Have to pen it down now.. Wink

awesome... pen it down...

Fantasia_junkie

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Megha... Let me laugh like hell first.ROFL i wanna them to solve my kidnapping case n they will put back Rhea into the research table at that time... N if they shoot in college then NIT dgp. will be the best option, koi bhi side ho chalega... LOL

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohabbatgirl

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Hey.. them as students??Wink.. Now that would be quite something!! Toh pakka Arjun and Rathore in causals...Day Dreaming and Riya could be the hottest property around..Embarrassed.. Awesome!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Oh and btw, I would liek to see them pretend to be a family, with Ri and Arjun being a couple (Its obvious).. coz then Ri would be scared to death just by the thought of being with him 24/7 and Arjun might be annoyed by every single thing she does.. And they end up fighting exactly like married couples..LOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Also, Rathore and Shree could be their siblings or smthng.. And Chottu cud be their bodyguard cum driver.. (No offence!)Big smile</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Gosh! That's an SS running in my head.. Have to pen it down now..Wink</font>

Mohi, ACP ASR n ACP SR in casuals!
Yeh toh maine socha hi nahi...Day Dreaming

Fantasia_junkie

honeey95

honeey95

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileThat would be soo cooll  !!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

<font color="#FF00CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Hello arjuniansBig smile….. I'm here again with my crazy imaginationsBig smile
oye bhaag kahan par rahe hoAngry…?? First let me complete…kisi ki post bina poori
padhe bhagna achhi baat nahin haiCry… samjhe ya samjhayoonWink… okay guys tell me one
thing… suppose ETF has to go on an undercover mission, that would you wish them
to beWink…??</font>

<font color="#FF00CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Well I would love to see them all in a college… where
probably everyone would have fun but our serious sweethearts Arjun and Rathore will
be banging their heads in the wall due to the crazy madness aroundLOL… (and one
more wish… ki ye shoot DU ke north campus mein hoWink)</font>

<font color="#FF00CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">So tell me what would you guys want...</font>

ya dats a nice one Smile
i would like to see them in a pub or club Wink
imagine someone misbehaves with riya and what will arjun do Wink

samiya.059

IF-Rockerz

samiya.059

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Wow megha wat a idea dear

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.