Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

MM232

MM232

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

I completely agree with you. I also asked myself the same question why is Aakanksha Singh ignored? Yea, there are some articles about AS but they are not about her acting. They are not about her performance in the show. She is doing a great job in this show and I can't think of any other actress other then AS that can stand in front of KKK and impress us with her acting. You are right it hurts to see everyone praising KKK and ignoring AS. My favorite actor in this show is KKK and I am happy when I read a new article about KKK but I think that AS is also working very hard and doing a great job she should be praised for her acting too. This is only her first show and her acting is so good that she can stand on par with the best actor in T.V (even better then a lot of Bollywood actors). I think AS was better then KKK in 1st October episode even though KKK was at his best. KKK and AS expressions are the best in T.V actually I think that they are on a different level and comparing them to T.V actors is an insult to their acting.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtdolly_negiSenpoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Aakanksha Singh Ignored? (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nidz-JustForNBT

Goldie

Nidz-JustForNBT

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Hi, I cud understand your feelings in the post and the deep thought given for not giving AkS her due!02Clap

I wud like to empathize with you for the lack of focus given to AkS, be it the media or the forum Smile I'm sure that this post of yours doesn't show any jealous or irritation for KKK getting all the attention! But, its ofcourse the feel that AkS is long due in getting the actual credit that she much deserves!

Who other than AkS can do the wonderful Mrs. Vyas - a role of widow with two kids at a young age of 21! In the industry where glamor takes the lead from the female actress, AkS proved it all wrong! A female lead need not depend upon her talents in exposing! And AkS is here to prove that and has lot more! She ofcourse compliments the role in every possible way and makes MM more beautiful together! Day Dreaming

I remember seeing an article for AkS when she won some award! That was really good giving her the credit but after that its not there as she deserves! May be for some reason that the media gives attention to those whom they are comfortable with! But sure they shud also focus on being neutral and being an avid observer of talents to give the real credit, as it deserves! Smile
Wowww. True! Never seen an IF member saying such things about AkS :) Hehehe. Chalo i hope she gets the credit - though the show is ending in 3 days, and also she has almost quadrupled her talent in the recent times...atleast now she should get it :@

Edited by Gavie-Prabhleen - 02 October 2012 at 10:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtdolly_negiSenpoo

dolly_negi

dolly_negi

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
@ Gavie-Prabhleen, thnk u very much for posting dis thread..i hv always said dt aks s always ignored n s nt praised much...she s always in media reports fr all wrng reason...here in if u cn c ppl discussing abt hr bf, accusing her n her bf bt dey vl never praise her fr hr actng...very few ppl praise her...i thnk at d age of 21 she hs beautifully playd d role of a widow n hv done full justice to it..ppl cn mk a post regardng kkk beautiful hairs,his eyes n drool on him bt dey jst cnt appreciate ak fr her actng..evn media dnt care to write abt her actng..i m not sayng dt u shld nt write wenever she didn't gv her best bt wen she perfrm brilliantly dn u shld also praise hr..y appreciation goes only 2 kkk n negative comment to ak...i m nt ak fan only..i like kkk n ak both..infact i like whole nbt team..so all i wnt to say s pls appreciate ak as well..she really deserve it..aftr d accident scene..i saw a lot of improvement in her actng...she really hv gvn fab scene..luv u ak..u were superb n kkk as always gv his 100% n it s a treat to watch all hs scene n entire nbt really hv done a fab job...we luv u nbt...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fari-_Bidzie_

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I think thats because one actor's acting overshadows the others or rather one character reaching out more to the fans than the other. Fans can even go with flow and forget to praise one actor in favor of the other due to the nature of the scene. Let me take 1 october episode as example, KKK and AS were both brilliant. But a ordinary viewer connects more with mohan's hurt and cries with him (eg. Hide - seek game, where he goes aside and cries). So empathy is with mohan's character. So ppl praise KKK more than AS, though she was also very good there. Its more about the impact the character creates. 

But reviewers and article writers should not be like this. They are supposed to review all the actors equally and give the credit where its due. But these article writers too start writing like normal fans and not like expert reviewers. TT articles are very ordinary. Our forum members write much, much better than themLOL. I don't take TT article seriously. 

I guess RM articles treats AS's acting equally. But they don't give AS interviews that often. 

As for RM not giving interviews, i think AS is too young and is not articulate enough to give interesting interviews like KKK or other more mature actors would do. I think that could be the reason. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anshu..-Swetha-Ishaqzaade-Fari-NeelimaSJ_Bidzie_

meghan27

IF-Rockerz

meghan27

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Nice post. It is true.

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u...AS has shown a vast improvement in the 9 months of this show...i hv seen many debutants in serials...most of them improve with the progress of episodes...

but honestly the improvement that AS showed in just 9 months takes others to achieve in years...and even many remain stagnant thruout...

the episodes since the accident hv been all classics and they were enhanced by the perfs of KKK, AS and also the others like ashnoor, dushyant, madhuriji, anjanji and the others...

i am sure she is getting her due credit...ask anyone and noone will say they will like to see someone else as megha is season 2...

but even while pouring frustration on y AS is not getting due credit...i wont say 1st oct is akanksha episode...it was both KA episode out and out...
actions and reactions make a scene perfect...even if the bestest actor delivers but the co-actor cannot react...then the scene will fall flat...

no scene can hv the mark of brilliance unless and until all the actors in that scene perform will equal aplomb...
so NBT is loved so much only because all the actors compliment each other perfectly...

Edited by adoremevirgo - 03 October 2012 at 1:58am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtIshaqzaadeasha_amankur281-Fari-pc_pals_Bidzie_

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

i totally agree with u...AS has shown a vast improvement in the 9 months of this show...i hv seen many debutants in serials...most of them improve with the progress of episodes...

but honestly the improvement that AS showed in just 9 months takes others to achieve in years...and even many remain stagnant thruout...

the episodes since the accident hv been all classics and they were enhanced by the perfs of KKK, AS and also the others like ashnoor, dushyant, madhuriji, anjanji and the others...

i am sure she is getting her due credit...ask anyone and noone will say they will like to see someone else as megha is season 2...

but even while pouring frustration on y AS is not getting due credit...i wont say 1st oct is akanksha episode...it was both KA episode out and out...
actions and reactions make a scene perfect...even if the bestest actor delivers but the co-actor cannot react...then the scene will fall flat...

no scene can hv the mark of brilliance unless and until all the actors in that scene perform will equal aplomb...

so NBT is loved so much only because all the characters compliment each other perfectly...

Agree with you compeltely, especially the bold part, Aditi! Only when both actors are good, we get the required impact. Both action and the reaction both are very much needed. But sometimes we may not realise how important the other actor has been in giving that impact. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 03 October 2012 at 2:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtadoremevirgo-Fari-_Bidzie_

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged

I agree with the threadmaker

and I agree with Subha, Aditi & dolly

they have already said all I wanted to

AS has always been par excellence, for me, throughout this show. Can't say about article-publishing websites but as far as this forum is concerned, Lots of times AS has been appreciated too, the difference is, the comments or lines appreciating her tend to get lost among all the drooling and descriptive notes written on Mohan. That's natural too as the hook point or show-stealer of any XYZ show is also determined by it's auidence/viewership. So, of course, majorly females watch the show so it's natural to get attracted to the hero more than the heroine. So obviously, both KKK and AS have been superb throughout, but mostly KKk's imprint gets superimposed over AS, kisi ki bhi ghalti nahi hai aur na kisi ki bhool hai. It's just  a matter of liking and preferences

Edited by Fari- - 03 October 2012 at 3:00am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtdolly_negiIshaqzaadeasha_amBharti_ksitamma..geeth..SenpooNeelimaSJadoremevirgo_Bidzie_Sunna_Deewani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.