Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just dont understand, Why the hell these RM articles, Telly Tadka reviews and other articles give all the credit to KKK only and forget or 'purposely' forget to even mention Aakanksha Singh? I mean is she such an Ignorable character in the show???? Am I the only idiot duffer who sees day-by-day improvement in her acting? Am I the only one who realized that if any actress can stand in front of KKK - It is none other than AS??? Is it enough for others to see an excellent male lead doing slendid job all the time and so they can simply neglect the female lead?? 1st October WAS TOTALLY AN AAKANKSHA SINGH EPISODE!!!! But still, no RM or TT article cared to pay heed. Why? Because as always Kunal was superbly excellent in his performance. I dont understand the logic. Somewhere, the growth in acting depends on how your co-actor does it with you on camera. Kunal mentioned in his very first interview or so... ''I think my co-actress Aakanksha is more confident and talented than me.'' I wont argue. Since it is his personal opinion about her. And this opinion is responsible for the magical MM chemistry on screen. And this is the reason why he was constantly improving and emerged as breath-taking Mohan Bhatnagar. But almost half the credit behind his being a successful MB is AS only just like AS emerging as an excellent actress (specially after 27 September epi) happened because of KKK. Coming to 1st October, as I said it was an AS episode for me. The way she made me feel her pain, the way she said ''Mohan,,,mujhse baat nahin karoge??'',, the way she says ''Main aisa nahi karti...main pyaar karti hoon tumse!!'' and many other scenes. I mean you just cant ignore her like this! I maybe over-reacting to it, but when I see around these media articles n reviews praising our KKK all through, it really hurts. She is doing marvellous job, extreme hard-work to match with KKK but still she is not applauded for this in those articles. And why only articles, even you IF people and FB fans -- I feel everytime she gives such sparking emotional scenes with KKK, fans end up saying KKK was very good (even though we know that he will always be good at such emotional intense scenes). So my humble requst to those media persons that please give proper credit for all the deserving people in NBT who made it what it is today :) Love you AaKaNsHa SiNgH <3 Love you KuNaL KaRaN KaPoOr <3 - Nidhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oye Nidziii, kya ho gaya? Its just cause RM published an article on Kunal? 🤔
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Gud post. Hope the media listen ur plea. I agree AK is a wonderful actress. As a beginner she did a great job n i am looking forward to AK in nbt 2. 😊
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Yaar samajh mein nahi aa raha hai. We did get a RM segment on AS just a few days back, phir yeh naarazgi kyun? 😒
Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Bidzie : Arre hatt na. I toh totally loved our KKK's superb article. Bas I am wondering why no such article on akku?? And also, telly tadka review of 1 october has no mention of akku at all!! Although she was the show stealer...
Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Bidu : segment ki baat doosri hai. Segment is for sake of fans. But article indiacates the applaud for some one's hard work. But her hard work has not been acknowledged by any article so far.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
TT's writer Tazeen di is in our group. So tell her naa. Coming to the article issue, KKK ka segment naa hokar article iss liye aaya, maybe cause he's ill these days?! Not sure though. 
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi, I cud understand your feelings in the post and the deep thought given for not giving AkS her due! 👏

I wud like to empathize with you for the lack of focus given to AkS, be it the media or the forum 😊 I'm sure that this post of yours doesn't show any jealous or irritation for KKK getting all the attention! But, its ofcourse the feel that AkS is long due in getting the actual credit that she much deserves!

Who other than AkS can do the wonderful Mrs. Vyas - a role of widow with two kids at a young age of 21! In the industry where glamor takes the lead from the female actress, AkS proved it all wrong! A female lead need not depend upon her talents in exposing! And AkS is here to prove that and has lot more! She ofcourse compliments the role in every possible way and makes MM more beautiful together!

I remember seeing an article for AkS when she won some award! That was really good giving her the credit but after that its not there as she deserves! May be for some reason that the media gives attention to those whom they are comfortable with! But sure they shud also focus on being neutral and being an avid observer of talents to give the real credit, as it deserves! 😊
MM232 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I completely agree with you. I also asked myself the same question why is Aakanksha Singh ignored? Yea, there are some articles about AS but they are not about her acting. They are not about her performance in the show. She is doing a great job in this show and I can't think of any other actress other then AS that can stand in front of KKK and impress us with her acting. You are right it hurts to see everyone praising KKK and ignoring AS. My favorite actor in this show is KKK and I am happy when I read a new article about KKK but I think that AS is also working very hard and doing a great job she should be praised for her acting too. This is only her first show and her acting is so good that she can stand on par with the best actor in T.V (even better then a lot of Bollywood actors). I think AS was better then KKK in 1st October episode even though KKK was at his best. KKK and AS expressions are the best in T.V actually I think that they are on a different level and comparing them to T.V actors is an insult to their acting.

Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Senpoo

Hi, I cud understand your feelings in the post and the deep thought given for not giving AkS her due!0„2👏

I wud like to empathize with you for the lack of focus given to AkS, be it the media or the forum 😊 I'm sure that this post of yours doesn't show any jealous or irritation for KKK getting all the attention! But, its ofcourse the feel that AkS is long due in getting the actual credit that she much deserves!

Who other than AkS can do the wonderful Mrs. Vyas - a role of widow with two kids at a young age of 21! In the industry where glamor takes the lead from the female actress, AkS proved it all wrong! A female lead need not depend upon her talents in exposing! And AkS is here to prove that and has lot more! She ofcourse compliments the role in every possible way and makes MM more beautiful together!

I remember seeing an article for AkS when she won some award! That was really good giving her the credit but after that its not there as she deserves! May be for some reason that the media gives attention to those whom they are comfortable with! But sure they shud also focus on being neutral and being an avid observer of talents to give the real credit, as it deserves! 😊

Wowww. True! Never seen an IF member saying such things about AkS :) Hehehe. Chalo i hope she gets the credit - though the show is ending in 3 days, and also she has almost quadrupled her talent in the recent times...atleast now she should get it :@Edited by Gavie-Prabhleen - 11 years ago