The Vampire Diaries

Elena's character spoiler! Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

Warning! Spoilers for Vampire Diaries Season 4 ahead!

Photo Credit: The CW via TV Guide

You might start confusing Elena and Katherine (Nina Dobrev) in Season 4 of The Vampire Diaries ' and not just because they're doppelgangers. According to what Nina Dobrev told E! Online, the new vampire is going to be much more hardcore. 

"This season is really intense, for me especially because I am a vampire," says Nina. "I'm getting to kick some more ass. Elena is becoming a tough cookie. Before she used to talk about being independent, and now she has a chance to be."

We're all for Elena being Miss Independent, but don't expect her to grow fangs and hop right into the takedowns. It's going to take a bit for her to get her bearings, and she'll need everyone (that's both Salvatores) to ease the transition. 

Then maybe she'll find herself inside a Kelly Clarkson video?

Edited by mahi0809 - 02 October 2012 at 8:49pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

msainhjaugmanvNikki_CAngel-Jot.Adorable.SARUN.rumki.shona.Delena-ciousMS-meghasharmaThe.Patthaaka.PeraltaGarranty.Reshama.Fallen AngelWrackspurtswashbuckling

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Elena's character spoiler! Article" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
I want kat back so badlyCry

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Thanks... lets see how much independent can she become

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.