Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
It is aweful how ranbeer is playing sick game with poor Jaaz. I am getting disgusted by him the way he is using Jazz for money. He is turning into male gigglo.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

divineyezBrokengirluzeecaptkirkliipsaboogle..Khushi..-Priyam-RidziPiaJazSimiRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranveer getting creepy" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RidziPiaJazSimi

IF-Sizzlerz

RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
so true yr... I so agree wid u...poor jazz... cvs jst messing up her charater...jazz is so cool charater n it hv so much potenial...i really dnt understand a gal who is so rich n spoil bratty how can she run behind a guy which she hated so much n fall in love even said ILY also lol n jst try to finish her bad habit so easily...*wicko*lol

abt ranveer no comments:p

Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 02 October 2012 at 10:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divineyezboogle..Khushi..-Priyam-rechus

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
exactly Jaazz had kick ass attitude and now she is running after Ranveer in split second. I felt sick when he made her arrange for ticket to India. Well it was indirect request. I just don't respect men who do that. Its not he had to go because someone was in hospital.

No disrespect to the ashish sharma as he has played amazing character of chandra gupt. Scene in the bath tub just creeped me out. I hope they don't ruin ranveer's character as he is suppose to be nice.

Edited by preetie - 02 October 2012 at 10:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_shweta-Priyam-

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
this ranveer is getting on my nerves! Its disgusting how he's laughing at her, doing his victory dance that Jazz fell for him..

sick of his money politics...

i cant say more.. hope Jazz kicks him out n makes him realize money is not the only requirement in life..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

booglepreetieRidziPiaJazSimi

RidziPiaJazSimi

IF-Sizzlerz

RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
true priya m jst totally sick yr...wat they trying to show senseless...hope sukku quite the show... I cant see more like this...cant bear totally...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_shweta-Priyam-

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

true priya m jst totally sick yr...wat they trying to show senseless...hope sukku quite the show... I cant see more like this...cant bear totally...

ya  agree yar, suku should quit.. she can get many good shows

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimi

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyamvada

this ranveer is getting on my nerves! Its disgusting how he's laughing at her, doing his victory dance that Jazz fell for him..

sick of his money politics...

i cant say more.. hope Jazz kicks him out n makes him realize money is not the only requirement in life..

I really wish to see Jazz will undrstand Ranveer cheating her n come to India to take revenge against him...then she slowly start to like Indian cultures..they can show something like this instead of her sudden change..jazz's role is different one but Cvs ruined her role sudden..

liipsa

liipsa

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

jazz's role is going to end kya??Confusedsomeone plz clear my confusion .one article says ranvir will marry jazz 4 money and another says ranvir will take away sahiba from wedding mandap.so which article to believe  and  ranvir will stay with whomConfused

Agree with u.Jazz was a different charater..someone who is a brat yet vulnerable.The introductory promo described Jazz as"rayiz baap ki bigdi ladki" or something similar to that..Ranvir as"apno se zyada sapno se pyaar",Daljit as "sachha ashiq" and Sahiba as "deewani"So they have stayed true to all characters but changed only Jazz's.Ranveer for now is a grey character,for whom his dream of getting rich comes before any1..his love,his conscience.

lets see what happens next

Edited by liipsa - 02 October 2012 at 11:48pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.