Mukta to search for Rathore.gets into trouble

Posted: 11 years ago

As per the recent episodes of Colors' Uttaran (produced by FilmFarm Productions), Mukta (Sreejita De) has been trying to get Ichcha (Tina Dutta) back in the Bundela house as she feels that she deserves to be back with Veer (Vikas Bhalla). In the upcoming episodes, she will be seen trying to get help from her father Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore (Gaurav Chopraa).

As per a reliable source nobody is helping Mukta, so she tries getting help from her father Rathore. But, unfortunately his phone will be switched off. Hence, Mukta will plan to go to his club.

At the club she will learn that Rathore hasn't been there for a while and she hence plans to return when Yuvraj (Saurabh Raj Jain) spots her. Yuvraj who wants to avenge Mukta for the case she has filed against him for molestation plans to trouble her with Tej's (Kiran Karmarkar) help who will also be present in the club. Tej who has fallen for Mukta and wants to marry her will get to Mukta before Yuvi and propose her. An agitated Mukta will slap him and walk out of the club.

Sreejita who said, "Yes, she thinks that her father will help her. Let's see how it goes from here."

Catch the recent developments in Uttaran without giving it a miss.

accha hua ki muktha ne tej ko dhappad maara
Tfs
i wish she could slap uv again.
Atleast iss slap se uv positive ho jaaye:-(.

good that she slapped him but I guess he will now want to marry mukta by force!! and yuvi is helping him!!! he deserves another slap from mukta..I thought at least yuvi will get angry when tej will plan to marry him but as usual cvs disappoint us!

Not sure whether uv will help tej!
I feel he must have taken mney or sumthing else from tej telling him dat gal is in club and i want to teach her lesson.
In club tej might spot them together after slap and try to harm mukta and manpulate situation so blame comes on uv.
hmm..i just hope yuvi doesnt help tej!
i think yuvi won't help tej
Sweet girl...Mukta  Why is she taking risk for Ichcha?  Ichcha's problems can never be solved because she is willingly doing that (hiding herself from Veer).  Ichcha only should solve her own  problems. if she really loves Veer she should help him get his memory or tell him the truth that she is ichcha.
She will hide herself lilke a queen and here everybody should run behind her to help her unite with her husband or what?? Trying to do good yet will be the real cause of all the ppl's sufferings here. BY HER HIDING HABIT
Edited by Expo1 - 11 years ago
me too... hate him to the core😡😡😡😡
bt im not intrested in this track!