Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Did they meet?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Kitkat

Groupbie

Kitkat

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
I use to watch this show and then it kind of got boring. I have restarted watching it and I was wondering if Sahiba and Ranveer have met yet and what happened. Thanks in advance.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did they meet?" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Not really. Both have seen each other and both think the other has moved on, but they have not come face to face

Kitkat

Groupbie

Kitkat

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Thanks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.