TheDailyRush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Khushi woke up smiling to the sound of birds chirping loudly, it was a new day.  It had been  a week since Arnav and her  took their pheras to complete their marriage. It had been a week since she fully returned as a respected bahu to RM. Things were different now...her smile grew as she thanked Devi Maiyaa for her good fortune.   

Khushi slowly began opening her eyes not wanting the light to blind her as she saw him. The man never ceased to amaze her. She shifted in bed soon to realize her position on the bed. Tae kwon do pose he would call it as she smirked at the way she was sprawled all over him..one arm over his shoulder as her fingers were caught tangled in his hair and one leg carelessly thrown over his  torso. She pictured herself as Macho from Pokemon ready to strike making her giggle which in return made Arnav stir.

Khushi quickly shut her eyes to calm her quick breaths...he had that effect on her. She knew that he would always make her heart race no matter how many times they made love or even when they celebrate their silver jubilee.  She slowly opened her eyes to see him. HER life, HER poster boy.  

She noticed his eyes moving and it dawned on her that he was awake.

Badmaash Laad Governver Khushi thought to herself.

She decided to play along.

She snuggled closer to him, tightening her arm and leg over his lower body. Arnav stiffened making Khushi smirk in satisfaction.

Who did he think he was? She thought, did he think I couldn't be bold? You have a lot to learn about your new wife Laad Governer.

Damn it Arnav thought, she is going to be the death of me as he opened his eyes carefully.

"Kya kareho tum?"  He asked knowing she was up to no good.

"Tum kya kareho?" She chimed in to which he raised an eyebrow.

Hai Devi Maiyaa even his eyebrows are perfect she studied.  They could not get enough of each other; Arnav rarely had his hands to himself each night nor did she. He had the cutest butt she thought blushing.  

Snapping back to attention she said confidently, "I know you were awake!"

"Really?" he asked with a straight face noticing her flushed face wondering what was going on in that crazy head of hers.

"Haan" she replied.

Laad Governer she thought once again.

Deciding to pull her leg some more,  "What are you five? Can't you sleep like a woman?" he asked tongue in cheek enjoying the sight before him. Arnav witnessed his wife's eyes widen and her mouth form a perfect "o" as she smacked him on the chest as she began shifting away from him.  

Not liking the distance she was about to put between them he quickly snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her close.

He leaned in close and softly brushed his lip over hers.

"Good Morning Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada" he whispered smiling.  

Wanting to tease her more he said, "I thought you didn't like it in the morning, you always complain about having so much to do." As he resisted his urge to get on top of her wanting to continue from where they left off last night.  He began moving his hand towards the buttons of his shirt that she was wearing all the while praising her beauty.

"Nahi"  Khushi exclaimed smacking  Arnav's hand away.

Shoving Arnav to the side she quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom grabbing her towel, leaving behind a sulking Arnav. Damn it he thought so many more mornings to come Mrs Raizada as he grinned.

A/N

First OS

To clich? I think so lol

I hope to paint a vivid picture one day so do leave constructive criticism. Being an avid reader and having read a lot of OS/SS/FF's I've decided to write my own.  I'm still learning but this was fun to write J Tried to keep it short. Hope you guys like it just as much as I enjoyed writing this..

So do leave your honest thoughts. It will really help me improve as a writer.

PS - Pokemon is a part of my childhood...and kind of still is. Shush! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanaroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res
sorry for the late edit 😛

This is shoo cute OS !! I wish there to be such a Tae Kwondo Morning for ArHi in the show too !!! Awesome Write Up ..!!! But next time make it longerrr ... 😃
Continue writing 😛
Edited by sanaroxx - 11 years ago
sanaroxx thumbnail
Why Didn' t you post it in IPK forum?
TheDailyRush thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanaroxx

Why Didn' t you post it in IPK forum?

I did. I posted on both ðŸ˜Š
TheDailyRush thumbnail
anyone know how to create a link that'll bring them to the thread through a PM?

vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Aww so cute... tae kwon do pose... tht is just the cutest... 
sanaroxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushi

anyone know how to create a link that'll bring them to the thread through a PM?

???
TheDailyRush thumbnail

lol nevermind, figured it out! ðŸ˜Š