Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blood, Sweat and Tears?

enigma17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Good evening my beauties. How are you all on this Tuesday evening? Contented and happy now our happy couple are finally married? Happy in the knowledge they are communicating with each other as two civilised human beings?
Well I must confess to being puzzled. As you must well know by now, that is hardly unusual where I am concerned. The day Anjali has her accident post stepping on the broken glass, no one and I mean not even the hospital staff noticed the lacerations on her feet? Really? What about all the blood trails leading from her room right to the top of the stairs? Are we expected to be gullible and once again stupid and mindless about such evidences and yet no questions asked and no answers seeked? Siggghhh.
The happily married couple who by now surely must be the most frustrated if not the most saintliest are busy being Dempsey and Makepeace on their wedding night? Okay , okay I know. I know. They discovered the hidden camera and naturally need some answers.Well that is all well and good but what about afterwards? A clash of the heads, a giggle followed by an insipid comment about  you, me and our small world?
God give me patience! I understand and accept that having some perverted voyeur peeking at your horizontal aerobics actions is hardly going to leave you uninhibited nor   give one thefreedom to express and be oneself. ASR is a very rich man? Yes? Could he not have taken his wife away for the night so he could have had his wicked way with her? What are these two people made of? Obviously not of the same material as us mere mortals!!! This much is a fact
Edited by enigma17 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was exactly my question ...why didn't hospital staff informed about the glass pieces???it should be...Why didn't anyone question her how it happens?? I am so confused...second question can ignore because family don't want to make her feel bad or guilty but first question should need an answer,...Agree with you dear..Hospital staff should clean her wound and apply some medicine there, ... Oh ho now hospital people brain also gone for vacation...
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riafna

That was exactly my question ...why didn't hospital staff informed about the glass pieces???it should be...Why didn't anyone question her how it happens?? I am so confused...second question can ignore because family don't want to make her feel bad or guilty but first question should need an answer,...Agree with you dear..Hospital staff should clean her wound and apply some medicine there, ... Oh ho now hospital people brain also gone for vacation...

The longer I prolong in asking this agonising questions with no answers I feel I should take MY brain on a long haul vacation!
I belive that will do me the world of good
I think we all need to put our IQ's aside while watching IPK!πŸ˜†
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well I don't mind arnav doing something sensible for once in this show!  It is high time he investigates and finds the truth isn't ?  Otherwise the char was always being portrayed dumb !  Ya, I know a & k sr is going for a toss but the cvs can actually show romantic moments on the side... Hide & seek romance kind .  But looks like the cvs can concentrate on only one thing at a time.  

Personally, I am not happy with the way the investigation is being shown.  Very ordinary!  A & k stealing glances at each other suspiciously in front of everyone, k calling nk in a whisper as if Shyam sitting just there cannot hear, doesn't look good .  Episode looked like bits and pieces were glued together , disjointed.  This is my opinion.
shona2smart4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ye ipk hain boss yeha pe kuch bhi ho sakta.. :p
Annie...love your post...i tried to express similar sentiments on this forum...but guess what happened..😭...just because I said i expected some romance...I was termed ArShi basher...and someone who always makes negative postsπŸ˜•...I said so many nice things about the week directed by LM...where were they then ?

nyways...I am happy that someone agrees with my thoughts...this thread is my safe havenπŸ€—
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: memyselfandme1

I think we all need to put our IQ's aside while watching IPK!πŸ˜†

You know,sometimes I really do believe that if we had any IQ worth its salt we would never be watching this show!!!πŸ˜†
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

Well I don't mind arnav doing something sensible for once in this show!  It is high time he investigates and finds the truth isn't ?  Otherwise the char was always being portrayed dumb !  Ya, I know a & k sr is going for a toss but the cvs can actually show romantic moments on the side... Hide & seek romance kind .  But looks like the cvs can concentrate on only one thing at a time.  

Personally, I am not happy with the way the investigation is being shown.  Very ordinary!  A & k stealing glances at each other suspiciously in front of everyone, k calling nk in a whisper as if Shyam sitting just there cannot hear, doesn't look good .  Episode looked like bits and pieces were glued together , disjointed.  This is my opinion.

You are entitled to your opinion, without a doubt😊 My concern is as always when the residents of RM take it upon themselves to do something without the proper authorities , they more often then not botch it up. Hmmm I do wonder
NK on the other hand has some sense and who knows with him on their side they might yet pull it off. Shyam getting a dose of his own medicine is a delight indeed to watch. What an utter cry baby he isπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shona2smart4u

ye ipk hain boss yeha pe kuch bhi ho sakta.. :p

Sorry, I am afraid I need translation for this