Chat Clubs

-K-Drama-Krazies- (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

DoJin

Goldie

DoJin

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
about BOF...i caught a few epis on KBS World...i seriously don't get the hype...i mean guys were hot and all but ...ok, lets stop now ...whenever i talk about this show i get very critical and most of the people who've loved this show get offended ...so i'll  say the same thing Sunset said ...'don't encourage me to watch this show'...no offence to anyoneSmile

@-sunset-...which of the Joseon F4 boys you liked...let me guess Geol ohDay Dreaming ...or was it... Yeo rimWink.

wonderful life...is that the one with eugene and kim jae won?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika--Sunset-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-K-Drama-Krazies- (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cocojatti92

Goldie

cocojatti92

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DoJin

Originally posted by cocojatti92

@ cocojatti92

i loved Greatest love too...were you P-line or D-line?

D-line hehe
Ding Dong!! LOL
I was so Confused when u asked me this, now I get it Wink
I liked this more then BOF
But I'm a fan of Lee Min Ho
U should watch can love become money? Big smile
But please explain me the lines just in case I get this wrong Embarrassed

P-line...supports Gu AeJung -Yoon PilJoo
D-line...supports Gu AeJung- Dokko JIn

this show made me so conflicted Confused
I LOVE Yoon Kye Sang...but in the show i was more affected by Dokko Jin's love for Aejung

DingDong was so adorable and DingDong-Dokko Jin were all kinds of cute together...i'm glad they gave them so many scenes together...

I was right D line
Dokko Jin is every woman dream Embarrassed He is in the 2% man of world, very rare to find !
I love him
About BOF it got boring after some episode. Same thing over and over
The female I did not like
But lee min ho :) amazing !

Edited by cocojatti92 - 03 October 2012 at 11:00pm

DoJin-sanika-

-sanika-

IF-Dazzler

-sanika-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Morning :D

I haven't seen The Greatest Love, will look it up. TBH,  haven't seen any recent dramas. Been too obsessed with IPK Confused and ASR Embarrassed. Desi maal aakhir desi maal hota hain. Embarrassed

Abt Secret Garden: I love that the guy is totally self confident. Especially the pull-up scenes and the coffee cream scene Embarrassed I like such direct characters :D

As for BOF, I had read the original manga. I have watched all its version because of the manga. BOF, is by far the most well shot out of all of them. Have you guys read the manga? It is good! The characters are so complex and the girl is like Khushi , always moving backwards and the guy is like ASR always moving forwards trying to get intimate LOL

cocojatti92DoJin

-Sunset-

IF-Rockerz

-Sunset-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged

about BOF...i caught a few epis on KBS World...i seriously don't get the hype...i mean guys were hot and all but ...ok, lets stop now ...whenever i talk about this show i get very critical and most of the people who've loved this show get offended ...so i'll  say the same thing Sunset said ...'don't encourage me to watch this show'...no offence to anyoneSmile

@-sunset-...which of the Joseon F4 boys you liked...let me guess Geol ohDay Dreaming ...or was it... Yeo rimWink.

wonderful life...is that the one with eugene and kim jae won?

Wow!!!! I finally found someone like me... DancingParty someone who is not obsessed with BOF... Phew...Approve... 
Most of the people in my class watched BOF as their first K-drama ( and no other drama other than playful kiss and personal taste ) whereas you can see I've watch way more than that Tongue. I feel BOF is a bit overrated... No offense to anyone.. just my opinion... It's just that I didn't see a distinct track at all...
And please don't talk about Playful kiss... I love ISWAK ( taiwan ) way way way more

Yep wonderful life is that one ... eugene and kim jae won... 

And don't make me choose one out of the Joseon F4... I can't be partial Day Dreaming... 
At first I didn't want to watch that thinking it would be some boring historical track... But it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S Your DP is tempting to watch my fav scenes of Coffee prince... 

Edited by -Sunset- - 04 October 2012 at 1:07am

DoJin-sanika-

DoJin

Goldie

DoJin

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
@ sunset...
i tried ...i really tried watching BOF...but man all i could respond with was snorts, snarks, sarcasm...i like the girl...but shes kinda hit or miss as an actress...and i think i might be the only person on the earth who goes to Sleepy watching Lee Min Ho...i watched personal taste coz i absolutely love Sohn Ye Jin.Hug
totally agree about playful kiss...ISWAK...way way better...we could actually see Zhi Shu falling for Xiang Qin every step of the way.
About SKKS...exactly how i felt... i postponed watching it as long as i could coz sageuks are boring...so i went and read the recaps first...got all excited and started immediately...made me HUGE fan of Song Joong KiDay Dreaming...still avoid traditional sageuks but fusion sageuks are good entertainment.

P.s...talking about skks made me think of the hiccups of Geol oh ...poor guy...ROFL
       ...oh ... and the Butt-Fight with Sun JoonROFLROFL

p.p.s...yes coffee prince is my mood maker...no matter how down in the dumps i get CP gives me back my smile.Big smile

Edited by DoJin - 04 October 2012 at 4:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sunset-

DoJin

Goldie

DoJin

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

I haven't seen The Greatest Love, will look it up. TBH,  haven't seen any recent dramas. Been too obsessed with IPK Confused and ASR Embarrassed. Desi maal aakhir desi maal hota hain. Embarrassed

Abt Secret Garden: I love that the guy is totally self confident. Especially the pull-up scenes and the coffee cream scene Embarrassed I like such direct characters :D

As for BOF, I had read the original manga. I have watched all its version because of the manga. BOF, is by far the most well shot out of all of them. Have you guys read the manga? It is good! The characters are so complex and the girl is like Khushi , always moving backwards and the guy is like ASR always moving forwards trying to get intimate

you'll enjoy Greatest love ...Dokko Jin is a total ass like Kim JooWon...but more sweet...after he falls for the heroine...
only manga i've read is goong...
you're right about desi maal...look at me after 2years of abstinence from hindi shows ASR sucked me back in.WinkLOL

Edited by DoJin - 04 October 2012 at 2:39am

-sanika-

-sanika-

IF-Dazzler

-sanika-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -sanika-

I haven't seen The Greatest Love, will look it up. TBH, haven't seen any recent dramas. Been too obsessed with IPK Confused and ASR Embarrassed. Desi maal aakhir desi maal hota hain. Embarrassed

As for BOF, I had read the original manga. I have watched all its version because of the manga. BOF, is by far the most well shot out of all of them. Have you guys read the manga? It is good! The characters are so complex and the girl is like Khushi , always moving backwards and the guy is like ASR always moving forwards trying to get intimate

you'll enjoy Greatest love ...Dokko Jin is a total ass like Kim JooWon...but more sweet...after he falls for the heroine...
only manga i've read is goong...
you're right about desi maal...look at me after 2years of abstinence from hindi shows ASR sucked me back in.WinkLOL

well ...
manga is for japanese graphic novels
where as the korean term is called manhwa

there is another thing called as webtoons...they are simply AMAZING!
you guys should give it a go!

I tried reading the goong manhwa...but it went really sadistic and too unreal for me...
Its much darker than the actually drama

But the Hana Yori Dango manga was good
It is much different than all its drama and anime versions when it comes to story line
The art was awful at the beginning, but it got better along the way ...

LOVE coffee prince BTW!
Love the other male lead...his voice...sooo sexy !

Edited by -sanika- - 04 October 2012 at 3:00am

DoJin

DoJin

Goldie

DoJin

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
@ sanika
 i get confused about manga /manhwa thing...so its just japanese/korean names...ok got itThumbs Up
yeah...i did not enjoy it that much...too long...too much drama
will give HYD a try.
Lee Sun Kyun...thats actually his nickname...Mr Voice...his fans call him that.

-sanika-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top