Chat Clubs

-K-Drama-Krazies- (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

dramasaranger

dramasaranger

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Cant wait to get back from work and join the chat.. :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-K-Drama-Krazies- (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dramasaranger

dramasaranger

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

So here goes my intro :) I'm from Chennai.. I started with K movies.. My first was Seducing Mr Perfect in 2008 when I was in a hostel... From then the obsession never stopped.. Blame it on Henney ;-) First drama was Goong - Princess Hours.. From then I have seen close to 150 dramas :-P FirstT Drama was Meteor Garden.. I became a huge fan of Jerry Yan then.. Have seen close to 20 T dramas.. must admit most were only for the actors and not the shows.. First Japanese Drama was 1 litre of tears.. Saw it almost 3 years back..But even now thinking of that show can bring me to tears.. I love Yamapi and Kimura Takuya dramas in Japanese.. Have seen close to 15.. K dramas are definitely the best.. Was very obsessed with Arshi till Feb.. Not that much anymore.. Just a casual viewer now.. You can find my page on fb for kdrama stuff.. Lookup as 'dramasaranger' ;-)

Edited by arshileena - 26 October 2012 at 3:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJin-sanika-

cocojatti92

Goldie

cocojatti92

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Omg can I join in
I love k dramas 

DoJin-sanika-

-sanika-

IF-Dazzler

-sanika-

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocojatti92

Omg can I join in
I love k dramas 

absolutely !
hit us with ur story
how did u get into k dramas
and which are ur fav?

dramasaranger

dramasaranger

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I'm currently watching a Taiwanese drama 'Office Girls' Planning to watch Arang and the Magistrate once its done airing.. In recent Korean dramas I loved Reply 1997.. So nostalgic!!

DoJin-sanika-

mirka88

IF-Dazzler

mirka88

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone! I am not as big a fan of Kdrama as are two of my best friends... They have this alternate universe they often slip into ..which is in Korea in the worlds that the characters live in..

I found the people pretty annoying at first but I watched 'The King to Hearts' and I started liking it. 

Haven't watched too much more and what I have watched I can't contribute much with.. coz I can't remember :P

I will bring my friends here though I'm sure they'd have more pleasure discussing this with you than they ever have discussing it with me ;)

DoJin-sanika-

cocojatti92

Goldie

cocojatti92

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

Omg can I join in
I love k dramas 

absolutely !
hit us with ur story
and which are ur fav?
Well it all started with me being sick LOL, I could not study so I went on Hulu ( when it was freeOuch)Saw my princess, Then I saw BOF, Now I'm hooked 
I'm learning Korean and Chinese because of the shows. Mostly I watch it during big breaks like Xmas and New Years 
My Fav r The greatest love(best one) , protect the boss and taiwan drama autumn concerto

DoJin-sanika-

-sanika-

IF-Dazzler

-sanika-

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -sanika-

Omg can I join in
I love k dramas 

absolutely !
hit us with ur story
and which are ur fav?
Well it all started with me being sick LOL, I could not study so I went on Hulu ( when it was freeOuch)Saw my princess, Then I saw BOF, Now I'm hooked 
I'm learning Korean and Chinese because of the shows. Mostly I watch it during big breaks like Xmas and New Years 
My Fav r The greatest love(best one) , protect the boss and taiwan drama autumn concerto

protect the boss was awesome
I loved the fact that the girl could beat up the guy :D

cocojatti92DoJin

Post Reply New Post

Go to top