Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

-K-Drama-Krazies- (Page 2)

-sanika- IF-Dazzler
-sanika-
-sanika-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 4914

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
What are you guys watching recently ?
I will watch Faith once all the episodes have aired...
DoJin IF-Dazzler
DoJin
DoJin

Joined: 23 April 2009
Posts: 2687

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
hey sanika...you liked 1%of anything tooThumbs Up...it made me Kang Dong Won fan forever...eagerly waiting for his MS to finish...but Hyun Bin comes back first in dec...so doubly excitedParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Dazzler
-sanika-
-sanika-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 4914

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DoJin

hey sanika...you liked 1%of anything tooThumbs Up...it made me Kang Dong Won fan forever...eagerly waiting for his MS to finish...but Hyun Bin comes back first in dec...so doubly excitedParty

yesss
their culture os so similar to ours!
And the male lead is kinda like ASREmbarrassed
But ASR is better
I wish khushi was like the female lead in 1%

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dramasarangerDoJin

DoJin IF-Dazzler
DoJin
DoJin

Joined: 23 April 2009
Posts: 2687

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
@ sanika...
see the difference is how the characters are written...our shows have I think better actors sometimes but the writing and the production of kdramas are beyond anything we do here.
DaDa was a strong, takes no crap from anyone independent woman...khushi should have become like her when she came to delhi and started working...but instead they portrayed her as poor, but noble sacrifices anything for her family idiot. the only person to whom she gives as good as she gets is Arnav...sometimes not even him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Dazzler
-sanika-
-sanika-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 4914

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DoJin

@ sanika...
see the difference is how the characters are written...our shows have I think better actors sometimes but the writing and the production of kdramas are beyond anything we do here.
DaDa was a strong, takes no crap from anyone independent woman...khushi should have become like her when she came to delhi and started working...but instead they portrayed her as poor, but noble sacrifices anything for her family idiot. the only person to whom she gives as good as she gets is Arnav...sometimes not even him.


Completely agree !

What I liked about DaDa's character that she was portrayed as a strong but simple minded girl. Mature but silly at the same time. Same qualities that they wanted Khushi to have. But Khushi has ended up looking like a doormat being all selfsacrificing and helpless.

Do you remember the first meeting of DaDad with the guy? She starts screaming accusations and she goes in her Teacher mode and says , silence! I am trying to understand the situation. The way she puts him his place was simply awesome!

Having said that , many of the Kdrama heroines are very similar to Khushi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dramasarangerDoJin

-sanika- IF-Dazzler
-sanika-
-sanika-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 4914

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
How many of you have seen this :)


For those who haven't seen it, I highly recommend this drama. It is very old, but they have shown the story in 3 parts: School, Collage and Adult life. The music is amazing!


Edited by -sanika- - 03 October 2012 at 5:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dramasarangerDoJin

DoJin IF-Dazzler
DoJin
DoJin

Joined: 23 April 2009
Posts: 2687

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

How many of you have seen this :)


For those who haven't seen it, I highly recommend this drama. It is very old, but they have shown the story in 3 parts: School, Collage and Adult life. The music is amazing!


i saw this show few months back ...and the music came on when mong ryong came on his bike and tried to protect chun hyung in front of the nightclub...i couldn't believe it...after the full track came few epis later...i paused and called my hubby...thats like my hubby's favorite song from Race...the look on his face was priceless...OMG i laughed so much that dayLOL

show was good too...discovered Uhm Tae Woong...that guy has serious acting chops...have you seen The Devil or Resurrection...awesome both of them.


Edited by DoJin - 03 October 2012 at 6:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika-

DoJin IF-Dazzler
DoJin
DoJin

Joined: 23 April 2009
Posts: 2687

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
@ sanika
OMG...first meeting of DaDa and JaeIn...i still rememberthere's this line she says when JaeIn starts throwing his temper tantrum...she  says now i understand why you came together...your friend has serious communication problems...lol JaeIn was speechless.

I know, the similarities in their shows and ours was what kept me glued to them...heroines mostly can be stand ins for our khushi, geet, priya,etc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
K-Drama-Krazies (2)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -sanika-   Replies: 1201   Views: 19406

-sanika- 1201 19406 19 April 2013 at 7:50am by -sanika-
Remembering our OLD fav drama's - KYPH

Author: Bolly*_Crazed   Replies: 0   Views: 313

Bolly*_Crazed 0 313 06 February 2011 at 3:07pm by Bolly*_Crazed
~!*DRAMA FREAKS*!~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

Author: x_CaMi_x   Replies: 426   Views: 6777

x_CaMi_x 426 6777 08 July 2009 at 9:44am by x_CaMi_x

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index