Originally posted by DoJin

Originally posted by cocojatti92

coco...
have you seen My girlfriend is a Gumiho, lie to me,
shut up flower boy band, queen inhyun's man are too goodClap

yes on the mother in pp...LOL

Lie to me was good then middle got boring then good
My girlfriend first episode was boring, should start watching?
No I did not watch Queen inhyun man

ok get Queen Inhyun's Man on your list NOW...you won't regret it...it was simply awesome...
just don't get discouraged by first few epis...just FF boring parts...

in gumiho fun starts from the next epis...you'll enjoy...

about lie to me...
did you know there was a whole sequence they shot that got scrapped due to writers getting changed midway...supposedly it showed that Hyun Ki Joon met Gong Ah Jung when they were kids...and she protected him from bullies in school and kicked their asses...AND kissed him too...remember when he teases her after they kiss in epi six...she kept saying...it was not my first kiss...
imagine what would've happened if that storyline had made it to the show.
one epilogue scene was thrown out as well...AhJung with their son comes to the hotel to pester KiJoon to let her hold some sort of cultural conference there.

No wonder LOL it got Confused in the middle, because she was middle class. How did they ever go to school together , where Korea is know for its top school for the $$$ LOL LOL
The story got so   Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-K-Drama-Krazies- (Page 10)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DoJin

IF-Dazzler

DoJin

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
@ coco

i actually just watched it for Yoon Eun Hye who i love ever since CP...i tried her other shows but man... she really makes bad choices...my fair ladyThumbs Down vineyard manThumbs Down...couldn't get past first epi in both...Goong and CP...are on repeat watches CP more thoughThumbs UpThumbs UpHeart

i was waiting to watch me too flower coz it was Kim Jae Won's comeback project...but he got hurt and  was replaced...the guy  from baker king looked like a baby next to the both female leads...not convincing just read recaps...love becomes money...hoping to watch in holidays

Edited by DoJin - 07 October 2012 at 8:28am

cocojatti92

Goldie

cocojatti92

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged

@ coco

i actually just watched it for Yoon Eun Hye who i love ever since CP...i tried her other shows but man... she really makes bad choices...my fair ladyThumbs Down vineyard manThumbs Down...couldn't get past first epi in both...Goong and CP...are on repeat watches CP more thoughThumbs UpThumbs UpHeart

i was waiting to watch me too flower coz it was Kim Jae Won's comeback project...but he got hurt and was replaced...the guy from baker king looked like a baby next to the both female leads...not convincing just read recaps...love becomes money...hoping to watch in holidays

They all had bad noise jobs my god, but u know what I liked the male main lead. Kim Jae Won may be amazing ??too but this guy was good also. If do watch it, do it for the past time .
Can love become money was funny LOL
Do tell me if u liked it
I did not think I watched cp mmm
Kim Jae Won- I still need to watch his shows.
Princess Hour I give it 7 out of 10
It was so good in the Beginning but he started to become a ass in the end

Edited by cocojatti92 - 07 October 2012 at 10:09am

DoJin

cocojatti92

Goldie

cocojatti92

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
We should have K Club like a Book Club.
Every month we can chat about the show we r going watch as a group
And have a list for the members to see

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dramasaranger-sanika-DoJin

DoJin

IF-Dazzler

DoJin

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged

sorry dinner called

good idea...i usually watch current shows but older shows too when i am in between shows
...have to wait a few days for subs for shows airing currently...though the emotional up and downs i suffer while following the story with 2 epi per week and waiting the rest is unbelievable...so when a show ends i usually search for a older to watch then marathon it...
...you should watch Coffee Prince i introduced it to 2 of my cousins and made them addicted to k dramas...now they can't wait to come to me during holidays ...and marathon shows with me.

Edited by DoJin - 07 October 2012 at 10:40am

cocojatti92

DoJin

IF-Dazzler

DoJin

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged

@ coco

i was waiting to watch me too flower coz it was Kim Jae Won's comeback project...but he got hurt and was replaced...the guy from baker king looked like a baby next to the both female leads...not convincing just read recaps...love becomes money...hoping to watch in holidays

They all had bad noise jobs my god, but u know what I liked the male main lead. Kim Jae Won may be amazing ??too but this guy was good also. If do watch it, do it for the past time .
Do tell me if u liked it

kim jae won...watch his can you hear my heart...its 30+ epi...this guy was amazing...though the show is full on family melodrama...he played a deaf guy who pretends he can hear...by reading lips...
yeah princess hrs had its moments ...second half was draggy...chae kyung and lee shin both pissed me off

cocojatti92

cocojatti92

Goldie

cocojatti92

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged

sorry dinner called

good idea...i usually watch current shows but older shows too when i am in between shows
...have to wait a few days for subs for shows airing currently...though the emotional up and downs i suffer while following the story with 2 epi per week and waiting the rest is unbelievable...so when a show ends i usually search for a older to watch then marathon it...
...you should watch Coffee Prince i introduced it to 2 of my cousins and made them addicted to k dramas...now they can't wait to come to me during holidays ...and marathon shows with me.

I do a slow Marathon
I get anxiety waiting for shows,
so I watch my fav Indian and Pakistani in the end of 2 week(like a Sunday)
I do Matathon during a big fat break (Korean)
I have Drama fever and I only pay during college break
And Viki app also YouTube on iPad has a sub cc thing now <3
Hehe and brother has Netflix
I hate watching on my laptop
I love the IPAD <3 from School to shows its lives with me
My problem is i do not have time. Soo much school ugh. Plus I read a lot and learn different things so that takes time

DoJin

cocojatti92

Goldie

cocojatti92

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

@ coco

Do tell me if u liked it

kim jae won...watch his can you hear my heart...its 30+ epi...this guy was amazing...though the show is full on family melodrama...he played a deaf guy who pretends he can hear...by reading lips...
yeah princess hrs had its moments ...second half was draggy...chae kyung and lee shin both pissed me off
will do!!
ThanksGiving is coming up in USA :) will have time
Btw name is Hunzah
People call me Hanna
From Punjab (Pakistan )
Live in USA
I'm a very loud Sufi Buddhist( long story aka Very spiritual) who likes learning about everything ;)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top