Yoon Sa kyun ro rahi thi ?
is she still in love with him ?
Why is she blaming him saying you did not love me
then telling the darling hyung se that love destroyed him 1 time
😕
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
sanika ...what yoon joo accused him is that he was using her to win over his father...he didn't actually want to give up his inheritance but it was  just a gesture to prove his father wrong but it backfired on him when yoon joo left him and he couldn't handle it and went crazy...he was apologizing to her coz she was right...

Edited by DoJin - 11 years ago
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DoJin

sanika ...what yoon joo accused him is that he was using her to win over his father...he didn't actually want to give up his inheritance but it was  just a gesture to prove his father wrong but it backfired on him when yoon joo left him and he couldn't handle it and went crazy...he was apologizing to her coz she was right...

so he didnt love her?
Deezi thumbnail
he did love her ... it was coz of that he needed to get revenge

i think she was crying because they never really broke up...thats what seung jo said...they just left...but breaking up happened now...so they can move on ...yoon joo had already moved on but maybe not fully...so seeing seung jo and se kyung together she realized that seung jo was the person se kyung talking about the one who loved her but she had to use him...maybe she was crying because she set into motion the events that will cause seung jo to get hurt second time...

Edited by DoJin - 11 years ago
-sanika- thumbnail
Oh God!

This is so complicated !
-sanika- thumbnail
I hate when in dramas ...people are going to be straight forward and something happens to hinder that which leads to the situation getting more complicated...😕
Deezi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sanika-

I hate when in dramas ...people are going to be straight forward and something happens to hinder that which leads to the situation getting more complicated...😕

tell me about it...letters going astray, phones going unanswered, people misinterpreting the words or their meaning...it always has to... HAS TO get complicated to the max before everything blows up and by the end you wanna bash your head in to stop the pain...😆
dramasaranger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome Rafa 🤗

Belated Birthday wishes Hannah & Belated Anniversary wishes Dee 🥳

Hope you had good time

@Dojin I saw Queen of Reversals only till 10 eps then left it since Park Shi Hoo was just being a side character for a long time.. Back then I didnt know it was almost a 60 episode show.. Its just traditional family drama types story.. Kim Nam Joo & Park Shi Hoo I could not imagine as a couple so will never see the remaining 😉

@Nawsin Below is my blog link which has the list of dramas I ve seen & my ratings for them.. Hope you find dramas to watch from them

https://dramasaranger.wordpress.com/my-drama-movie-ratings/

@All If sharing links here is not allowed plz let me know.. Will remove it 😊

-sanika- thumbnail
Is it wrong of me to root for In Hwa and Theiry CHa? 😭