Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv__KimRaeWon thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
so girlss..how is 'king to hearts'..i like Lee Seung Ki dramas..is this as good as 9 tailed fox n' brilliant legacy?
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello!
I am actually Brit, but living in Norway.
Not sure if I fit in to this chatclub, as I love Japanese/Taiwanese dramas,films,mangas and animes more than Korean.
My first Korean show was back in 2001. Watched so many that I lost count lol.  The only Korean obsession for me currently is Super Junior well starting from their debut til now. I was Heechul oppa's fan before SuJu's debut.

cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I need a list of shows for Xmas 
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cocojatti92

I need a list of shows for Xmas 

coco...what kind you like...romance, comedy, family dramas, thrillers, medical, historicals???
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ luv__KimRaeWon

i absolutely loved it.πŸ‘πŸΌ...though i didn't like Lee Seung Gi ...i watched for Ha JiWon , but by the end of TK2H this changed...Seung Gi's Lee Jae Ha blew me away...i went back and watched Gumiho after only 4 epis of TK2H ...he has improved so much since then...i think his acting in future will forever be compared to in this one...put his heart and soul in it i thinkπŸ‘
Have to warn you though this is not a regular korean show...romance is limited ... thriller, action and politics is more.
Edited by DoJin - 11 years ago
dramasaranger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sunset-

Both from chennai... Both like Seducing Mr.Perfect... Both started with Goong... Arey wah!! What a coincidence

Hehe anneyong :-)
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SaraJL

Hello!
I am actually Brit, but living in Norway.
Not sure if I fit in to this chatclub, as I love Japanese/Taiwanese dramas,films,mangas and animes more than Korean.
My first Korean show was back in 2001. Watched so many that I lost count lol.  The only Korean obsession for me currently is Super Junior well starting from their debut til now. I was Heechul oppa's fan before SuJu's debut.

hello!
Of course you are welcome
As long as you share our love for korean dramas :D
I love animes and mangas too
which are your fav?

I am from Mumbai
but I recently shifted from Uk to Italy
What part of britain are ou from ?
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Also, if you have watched Office Girls, doesn't the other female, look like Aamna Shariff ?
dramasaranger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sanika-

Also, if you have watched Office Girls, doesn't the other female, look like Aamna Shariff ?

Yes.. Now that you mentioned she does resemble her.. I'm still watching the show.. Liking the humor in it 😊
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DoJin

coco...what kind you like...romance, comedy, family dramas, thrillers, medical, historicals???

romance and comedy
or both
then the restπŸ˜†πŸ˜†