Chat Clubs

-K-Drama-Krazies- - Page 2

-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: DoJin

hey sanika...you liked 1%of anything too👍🏼...it made me Kang Dong Won fan forever...eagerly waiting for his MS to finish...but Hyun Bin comes back first in dec...so doubly excited🥳

yesss
their culture os so similar to ours!
And the male lead is kinda like ASR😳
But ASR is better
I wish khushi was like the female lead in 1%

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ sanika...
see the difference is how the characters are written...our shows have I think better actors sometimes but the writing and the production of kdramas are beyond anything we do here.
DaDa was a strong, takes no crap from anyone independent woman...khushi should have become like her when she came to delhi and started working...but instead they portrayed her as poor, but noble sacrifices anything for her family idiot. the only person to whom she gives as good as she gets is Arnav...sometimes not even him.
-sanika- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DoJin

@ sanika...
see the difference is how the characters are written...our shows have I think better actors sometimes but the writing and the production of kdramas are beyond anything we do here.
DaDa was a strong, takes no crap from anyone independent woman...khushi should have become like her when she came to delhi and started working...but instead they portrayed her as poor, but noble sacrifices anything for her family idiot. the only person to whom she gives as good as she gets is Arnav...sometimes not even him.

Completely agree !

What I liked about DaDa's character that she was portrayed as a strong but simple minded girl. Mature but silly at the same time. Same qualities that they wanted Khushi to have. But Khushi has ended up looking like a doormat being all selfsacrificing and helpless.

Do you remember the first meeting of DaDad with the guy? She starts screaming accusations and she goes in her Teacher mode and says , silence! I am trying to understand the situation. The way she puts him his place was simply awesome!

Having said that , many of the Kdrama heroines are very similar to Khushi.
-sanika- thumbnail
How many of you have seen this :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWMuaDra2hg[/YOUTUBE]

For those who haven't seen it, I highly recommend this drama. It is very old, but they have shown the story in 3 parts: School, Collage and Adult life. The music is amazing!
Edited by -sanika- - 11 years ago
Deezi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sanika-

How many of you have seen this :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWMuaDra2hg[/YOUTUBE]

For those who haven't seen it, I highly recommend this drama. It is very old, but they have shown the story in 3 parts: School, Collage and Adult life. The music is amazing!

i saw this show few months back ...and the music came on when mong ryong came on his bike and tried to protect chun hyung in front of the nightclub...i couldn't believe it...after the full track came few epis later...i paused and called my hubby...thats like my hubby's favorite song from Race...the look on his face was priceless...OMG i laughed so much that day😆

show was good too...discovered Uhm Tae Woong...that guy has serious acting chops...have you seen The Devil or Resurrection...awesome both of them.
Edited by DoJin - 11 years ago
Deezi thumbnail
@ sanika
OMG...first meeting of DaDa and JaeIn...i still rememberthere's this line she says when JaeIn starts throwing his temper tantrum...she  says now i understand why you came together...your friend has serious communication problems...lol JaeIn was speechless.

I know, the similarities in their shows and ours was what kept me glued to them...heroines mostly can be stand ins for our khushi, geet, priya,etc
dramasaranger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cant wait to get back from work and join the chat.. :-)
dramasaranger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So here goes my intro :) I'm from Chennai.. I started with K movies.. My first was Seducing Mr Perfect in 2008 when I was in a hostel... From then the obsession never stopped.. Blame it on Henney ;-) First drama was Goong - Princess Hours.. From then I have seen close to 150 dramas :-P FirstT Drama was Meteor Garden.. I became a huge fan of Jerry Yan then.. Have seen close to 20 T dramas.. must admit most were only for the actors and not the shows.. First Japanese Drama was 1 litre of tears.. Saw it almost 3 years back..But even now thinking of that show can bring me to tears.. I love Yamapi and Kimura Takuya dramas in Japanese.. Have seen close to 15.. K dramas are definitely the best.. Was very obsessed with Arshi till Feb.. Not that much anymore.. Just a casual viewer now.. You can find my page on fb for kdrama stuff.. Lookup as 'dramasaranger' ;-)

Edited by arshileena - 11 years ago
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg can I join in
I love k dramas 
-sanika- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cocojatti92

Omg can I join in

I love k dramas