Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Good post.

I'm glad you mentioned the eyelock in the mirror after bittuji left. My personal fav.

Leaving behind RK's jeans which I didn't mind before but now finding it too distracting did RK looked EXTRA HOT today or what? Or am I seeing things.

And Madhu for a saree disaster sure looked cute today. 

How come two beautiful people int he same room are keeping themselves from jumping onto each other? Ya Ya I know they hate each other.

And the smilerk RK gave when wifey was putting down the thali. Uff...

Why is Madhu suddenly very confident? Did I miss an episode? What makes her think he will tie the Mouli? And why has RK softened so much? 

Rest of the epi was just crap. But I'll forgive teh CV's. Heard Hotty's on leave and is back. 

Couple of days more of this and by Friday probably Hotty will get shot. Then starts the love story..

Sorry I've been gushing so much but really Did RK looked EXTRA HOT today?

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Siri22

Good post.

And the smilerk RK gave when wifey was putting down the thali. Uff...

new word from today SMILERK πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

πŸ˜† 
Nice one! πŸ˜Š
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

new word from today SMILERK πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

πŸ˜† 
Nice one! πŸ˜Š

Awww. Thanks😊
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Very good points. Kudos.πŸ‘
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: applenpeaches

@Jaanwar: I never said he wasnt one! 

Why do you think Madhu isnt jumping on him even while sleeping on the same bed? Why do you think they still keep the pillow in between? Because Madhu cant bear the smell!

and i thought

smell spreads when the molecules move through air in a process known as diffusion where higher concentration distributes to lower concentrated area.
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: latekate

and i thought

smell spreads when the molecules move through air in a process known as diffusion where higher concentration distributes to lower concentrated area.

πŸ˜† 

Kate, How could you say that! I thought you knew better...

Laws of diffusion doesnt even stand a chance against RK... Do you think something, anything will ever want to leave such a delectable body? He is a magnet (or have you forgotten?) that attracts all existing beings and things to himself... You yourself saw how the red powder bravely coated itself all over his face even when RK didnt want it? And still you think that the smelly molecules will leave him because of some stupid laws?  Tut, Tut, Kate...