Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks everyonefor agreeing wid me..

agree with ya shreya..

and yes tanzie- I've heard she opted for Jazz's role bcuz its way different from other roles.. if the story goes on this way, its better she quit it.. i think u can comment on zee tv's official home page.. we need to write a letter, lol
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Priyamvada

thanks everyonefor agreeing wid me..

agree with ya shreya..

and yes tanzie- I've heard she opted for Jazz's role bcuz its way different from other roles.. if the story goes on this way, its better she quit it.. i think u can comment on zee tv's official home page.. we need to write a letter, lol

Thanks Priya then I will surely write a letter to CVs tonight and its not Jazz but they are ruining every character except Daljeet... you guys post your comment and sugg to that thread and I will tell Visha to make it stickey... and tweet it to Zee
riya30ashish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
being a biggest fan of ashish...even he will never work in any female oriented shows...he said this in his various interviews...so wait &watch...
Originally posted by: riya30ashish

being a biggest fan of ashish...even he will never work in any female oriented shows...he said this in his various interviews...so wait &watch...

Can we guys just stopping saying the same thing again and again. read the comments carefully.. WE ARE NOT talking about any one's acting. we are talking about the CHARACTERS being butchered... learn to differentiate between them and NONE OF US said we want it to be female oriented show... ðŸ¥± we just want the characters to be meaningful.. and that includes Shahihba, jazz, ranveer all three...God ðŸ¥±
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: awani.ashish31

what will you do if suku not leave the show,dont make funny claim on behalf of others..

hey listen wats u ppl hv probelm u ppl r everywhere whether we talk our fav actor or discuss otherthing then u hv prob dats very wired thing
she will leave the show m sure ok...she knows her fans choice n sukku n her fans choice r 100 percent same dnt put ur leg everywhere when u dnt knoe anything...n dnt talk in air ...oh GOD where i stuck wid brainless ppl...its so enough ok...dnt make benefit to others quiteness...
@tanize n priya i agree wid tanzie m wid do write letter otherwise if the same thing keep going sukku herself really cant bear all this much time n she will quite the m sure then m the happiest person of the world lolz...
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@tabzie & tanzie - yar! Ignore these people... every post we make praising our suku or writing something abt her.. these people comethere turning it into Jazz Vs Ranveer thread..

have look at wat my simple poll turned out -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3223961
Originally posted by: Priyamvada

@tabzie & tanzie - yar! Ignore these people... every post we make praising our suku or writing something abt her.. these people comethere turning it into Jazz Vs Ranveer thread..

have look at wat my simple poll turned out -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3223961

Priya that's exactly why I burst out. I have no patience for blind fandom ðŸ¥± and have you seen how in every 1/2 day there's a newbie commenting like this.. they mus be MIDs.. ðŸ˜† and we are discussing characters and story and kahi bhi aajate hai fandom lekar ðŸ¥± 
im gonna write the letter to CVs tonight
@tanzie ys yr exactly true u see the way they jst messup wid my sukku praise AT jst disgusting yr...u know i got so fedup...fuzul ka fandom le kr ajaty han so true even i remeber when sukku as pia bushed alot bt i know they angry wid pia not sukku i dint say even a single word bcz i very well know the diff between actors n charaters...but even when sukku bashed even wahan b i jst quite here also i got quite in my thread n they jst keep insulted us i jst quite n khushi wid me n nw here jb k i jst left dat say anything to ranveer charater after dat...phir b they dnt even stop to arguing n teasing wid actor n charater...anyway ya u write latter lets see wat happens bt still m damn disapoint wid last jazveer scene...its over for me...

@priya i know saw ur poll n vote for jazveer disapoint ment but i dint comment to aviod any further useless discussion lolz...Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 11 years ago
riya30ashish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Can we guys just stopping saying the same thing again and again. read the comments carefully.. WE ARE NOT talking about any one's acting. we are talking about the CHARACTERS being butchered... learn to differentiate between them and NONE OF US said we want it to be female oriented show... ðŸ¥± we just want the characters to be meaningful.. and that includes Shahihba, jazz, ranveer all three...God ðŸ¥±

did i say anything wrong i agree jaha character hi discuss ho rahe hai but agar suku ka naam lrke uske fans kuch keh sakte hai to ashish ke fans bhi to jo bhi uske baare me jante hai keh sakte,i regret if u feel bad but this is a forum to discuss,i think i have not said anything wrong...