Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

JAJ, PLL Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Rab Se Sona Isshq to opt for genre change... tread the family drama path?

By TellychakkarTeam 2 Oct 2012 - 15:39
Print  Download  Email to friend
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Rab Se Sona Isshq

All said and done…there can be no point denying that Indian TV buffs love saas bahu dramas. No wonder most shows which begin as love stories eventually end up following the daily soap track. And the cast and crew of Zee TV's Rab Se Sona Isshq have learnt this the hard way.

The production house (Jay Mehtaa) spent huge amounts of money and took the unit for a 45 days extended overseas schedule to England where they shot the love triangle sequence between Sahiba (Ekta Kaul), Ranveer (Ashish Sharma) and Daljeet (Kanan Malhotra). But unfortunately the desired TRP numbers never came in (1.4).

And now we have learnt that the show will go for a conceptual change and opt for the usual family drama track.

Kanan Malhotra shared, "We all worked so hard. I had to fight home sickness. We shot in all parts of London without a break and yet the ratings never spiked. I think two factors are responsible for this sorry state of affairs. First, we have a very tough time slot (8 pm) and secondly the audiences seem to be still stuck up with family drama stuff. Hence… when you offer them something new they take time to accept it."

With the overseas stint now over… can we expect a return to normal family drama? "Yes, it may happen for ultimately we have to give the viewers what they want. "

Well Kanan… we hope that the show's ratings increase and you enjoy shooting in the comforts of Mumbai.

Link: http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/rab-se-sona-isshq-opt-genre-change-tread-family-drama-path

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01anjali.KRidziPiaJazSimi-Priyam-.DarkParadise..x-affy-xTrouble.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article: RSSI to opt for genre change?" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjali.K

IF-Rockerz

anjali.K

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
tfs Tanzie Smile
I hope Suku quits the show soon. There is nothing left of Jazz now. The CVs have taken away all the charm of her chracter. I cant see a strong independent girl as her running after Ranveer like a despo.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjuab-rkfan-.SmokeySilence.harinisriram39madhubansensnitchseeker-Priyam-RidziPiaJazSimishewolf.Trouble.

Aashna_30

IF-Dazzler

Aashna_30

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali.K

tfs Tanzie Smile
I hope Suku quits the show soon. There is nothing left of Jazz now. The CVs have taken away all the charm of her chracter. I cant see a strong independent girl as her running after Ranveer like a despo.
i dont agree,she is going to play strong role along with ashish...

Aashna_30

IF-Dazzler

Aashna_30

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
dont gorget sahiba daljeet track ne trp ka kachra kiya hai...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArYa_crazyluv

cute_ashish

Groupbie

cute_ashish

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
it is becoz of daljeet & sahiba...agar ranbeer jazz track pehl chalta to trp ka eh haal na hoti...after jazzbeer track it start improving..

RidziPiaJazSimi

IF-Sizzlerz

RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali.K

</div>

<div>
I hope Suku quits the show soon. There is nothing left of Jazz now. The CVs have taken away all the charm of her chracter. I cant seeastrong independent girlas herrunning after Ranveer like a despo.

i so agree wid u anjali...i so want sukku leave the show soon...arghhh jazz character ka family show main kia kaam yr damn wired also it bak to india so not so cool n yea running behind a guy like losser n despoer...jazz ko spoil bratty cool gal se losser bana dia dats so wired yr...so true they jst finished the charm of jazz charater how it was start all bratty jazz...nw i dnt want sukku to stay in this show nor she lead here n her charater countinously messing it up n i really cant see it...iknow my sunshine she will soon quit the show bcz of many reasons ;)

tfs tanzie:)

Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 02 October 2012 at 10:40pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-rkfan-.SmokeySilence.harinisriram39anjali.K-Priyam-Trouble.

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
ya anjali.. better she leaves the show! i thought jazz would be a tough nut.. its sad they're showing her like love sick teen.. :(
or one of those fan gals running after a pop star.. they ruined Jazz, hate the CVs 4 dat..

tfs tanzie

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-rkfan-.SmokeySilence.anjali.KRidziPiaJazSimiTrouble.

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Anji, Priya, if the show becomes a saa bahu drama, Suku might quit anyway... I remember she said she doesn't want to do saas bahu... And anyway, Jazz's character has been badly butchered.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-rkfan-.SmokeySilence.harinisriram39anjali.K-Priyam-Trouble.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.