•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys why have they changed the banner again n sukirti isn't included in it?? This is not fair man wat the hell.. They r not giving much attention to suku it's like she's not one of the leads. They should start  showing ranveer n jazz together in the banners now ðŸ˜¡

They removes Suku from the banner again. The CVs have totally spoiled Jazz's role. Why is she chasing after Ranveer like this?? And how can she say I love u so soon? They have made Jazz into a sad desperate chracter. I wonder if CVs have any plans of even having Ranveer Jazz together

cvs have messed up characters.hope they don't spoil jazz character.loved bratty jazz more at beginning of show than now
so true guyz i hv already doubt on dat n i said earliar dat i want jazz to b single is all cool n perfect n dnt want to seerunning behind guyz but also guyz runing behind her it doesnt make sense dat so rich spoil bratty fall in love soon pathtaic seriously also i dnt want to b wid anyone she is so cool as single they made her charter so common...she was so special in starting epis and thy jst messed it up...i hate it nw i want to leave sukku dat show waise b the drma gonna b family drama soon...sukku deserve more then dat...:/:@

thanks for sharing yr...Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 11 years ago
lmao.. they removed?

i dint see yar.. can some one post the new logo?