Rab Se Sohna Isshq

RSSI BANNER

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

yours4ever

yours4ever

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Guys why have they changed the banner again n sukirti isn't included in it?? This is not fair man wat the hell.. They r not giving much attention to suku it's like she's not one of the leads. They should start  showing ranveer n jazz together in the banners now Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali.K-Priyam-RidziPiaJazSimi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RSSI BANNER" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjali.K

IF-Rockerz

anjali.K

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

They removes Suku from the banner againOuch. The CVs have totally spoiled Jazz's role. Why is she chasing after Ranveer like this?? And how can she say I love u so soon? They have made Jazz into a sad desperate chracter. I wonder if CVs have any plans of even having Ranveer Jazz together

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rockstarashuRidziPiaJazSimi

rockstarashu

Goldie

rockstarashu

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

cvs have messed up characters.hope they don't spoil jazz character.loved bratty jazz more at beginning of show than now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimi

RidziPiaJazSimi

IF-Sizzlerz

RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
so true guyz i hv already doubt on dat n i said earliar dat i want jazz to b single is all cool n perfect n dnt want to seerunning behind guyz but also guyz runing behind her it doesnt make sense dat so rich spoil bratty fall in love soon pathtaic seriously also i dnt want to b wid anyone she is so cool as single they made her charter so common...she was so special in starting epis and thy jst messed it up...i hate it nw i want to leave sukku dat show waise b the drma gonna b family drama soon...sukku deserve more then dat...:/:@

thanks for sharing yr...

Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 02 October 2012 at 2:33pm

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
lmao.. they removed?

i dint see yar.. can some one post the new logo?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.