People's Choice Awards-VOTING LINES CLOSED

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys..yday in colors..i saw an ad...where Ayushmann Khurana was telling abt a new award SHow
THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS where the public wud vote fr the best ones in the field of TV,film an Sports

Well..Samir Sir is nominated fr the Best Actor Drama
and Parichay in nominated fr the Best Ensemble Cast

So plzz vote fr these 2 categories

Here's the link:

http://www.peopleschoiceindia.com/#
Edited by awesumsonia - 11 years ago
Originally posted by awesumsonia

Guys..yday in colors..i saw an ad...where Ayushmann Khurana was telling abt a new award SHow
THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS where the public wud vote fr the best ones in the field of TV,film an Sports

Well..Samir Sir is nominated fr the Best Actor Drama
and Parichay in nominated fr the Best Ensemble Cast

So plzz vote fr these 2 categories

Here's the link:

http://www.peopleschoiceindia.com/#

yes your honour!!!  my vote would surely go for Samir.. ðŸ˜Š
 have been voting for him all morning Sonu. Will continue to do so, after all he is only one who can and hopefully will any recognition for our show😳
thnks for sharing sonia ðŸ˜Š will defo vote vote for samir and parichay 
guys i hv just bn told by a frnd that these ppl hv a twitter account n some dhrasti dhmai fans tweetes abt inculding her in the nominations n just ppl who wnt it retweet it...so that they may decide if she shall be nominated...i guess i we ask them to nominate sinal for bets jodi n there is enough support they might be nominated.
i dnt hv a twitter acc so some pls confirm this news n we can tyr to get sinal nominated too. 
Originally posted by riachopra

guys i hv just bn told by a frnd that these ppl hv a twitter account n some dhrasti dhmai fans tweetes abt inculding her in the nominations n just ppl who wnt it retweet it...so that they may decide if she shall be nominated...i guess i we ask them to nominate sinal for bets jodi n there is enough support they might be nominated.
i dnt hv a twitter acc so some pls confirm this news n we can tyr to get sinal nominated too. 
im nt much active in twitter..
if we can tweet the organizers of this award...fr nominating sinal...then we shus try our best to do it
Tfs SONIA..
n i hv Already started voting...
😊
Thanks for sharing sonu.. Will vote for sure..
tfs sonia...ll definately vote fo our fav sameer sir nd parichay.
Will surely vote for Sameer...

Can anyone please confirm if we can cast multiple votes?