Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Today's episode on friendship(dedicated to Mbians)

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Today Madhubala was like super power pact wife showing her possession on RK.

I never felt that Madhubala was forcing on RK to believe God or else she would have forcefully tied that mouli on RK's hand but she gave a choice and left him to decide himself.

I am muslim have no much idea on mouli

But on my research about mouli I found-

1) Kalawa / Mouli is very important ritual of north

2) Mouli is tied on puja and its act as life save guard for one person

3) Mouli has God blessing in it

So if we take lord Ganesha had send Madhubala as life save gaurd for RK and so only she has this power to give RK choices to tie and have courage to tie Bittuji mouli in front of RK

RK was impressed by Madhu's courage the moment when he saw Madhu tieing mouli on Bittuji's hand.

So if we see Ganesha had send mouli with RK's soul mate Madhu's hand to protect RK against danger of attack.

A very related relation of Ganesha - Mouli - Madhubala and RK so all in end Ganesha had invited RK personally saying

"Apne dost se itne naraz ho"

Dost - ya like Radhaji told RK used to say that RK consider Ganesha as his friend and so does we all, right😉

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will like to share with you guys hey like in hindu even we muslim makes a sweets good food and all that and do prayer that we call fatiya.

So it is that I love that prayer's food a lot and as child I once did this funny incident -

everyone was praying and I went there near food and started eating it  so when RK's mom told that RK as child used to say that Ganesha is my friend and eats modak before praying I remember this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is very important that we consider God as our friend because God always consider us as friend.

Friendship is very powerful relation in this world which breaks all beariers of life.
So today's episode and my post on friendship, all my friends and all the Mbians here. I love you all🤗 (Oye straight wala love😃)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
An important lesson today someone thaught me about life -that is

Just for one person or one misunderstanding not to leave the one who loves you. Her words proved me how wrong and mean I was at my side but I promise myself to change. Like she had put life in my heart through this word. otherwise I decided to leave forum for small issue.

But now in joke too I will not think for it.

I will like to say you all who is that person. She is Sonia Malik urf Sonakaaju(profile id)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please aj mujhe apne discussion comment mien bash bhi karna becasuse i deserve one.

Credit for this post also goes to Sonia, Noor and

specially Sima, Saru and Kavana for sharing with me information of Mouli
Edited by coolestsh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey shahi...i thought u were kidding when u said ur leaving...
thnx to sonia u changed ur mind...
hugs to both of u...:)
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: leverne

hey shahi...i thought u were kidding when u said ur leaving...
thnx to sonia u changed ur mind...
hugs to both of u...:)

na I was leaving for other reason not that reason that is a joke yaar but kuch aur baat thi but actually Sonia ne meri left right le dali and mujhe sabak shikaya please bash me request from my side beacuse main real life mien bhi kabhi bhi love ones ka soche bina decision leti thi but she give me lesson for thought.

Reni hugs to you and Shikha🤗  😉
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice post Shahi...  👏

Like I always say, your posts gives a different meaning to a scene.. I like it!

A good friend is a treasure... Dont know if you have heard this saying: If you have a good friend, you dont need a mirror".  🤗 

- Sonu

-ambrosia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice post shahi...i think dips ki chaal se RK bacha lega ..koi use dekh raha tha mixing karte.i think vo RK ya bittuji hoga...thanx bohot acha decision liya tune...or haan koi kuch nahi kahega tujhe..luv u🤗
Sima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice one dear.. Loved it...Your post are always pleasure to read...

Edited by shiv_parvati - 11 years ago
afsh4a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice post shahi...Edited by afsh4a - 11 years ago
Saimaa.H thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful analysis dear!😊!whatever ur reasons we are glad to hav you on the forum because you have a lot of positive energy...
ur post has very positive vibes..dil khush kar dia...love ya🤗
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
shahi @$^$%&&*()* next time dont even think of leaving okies...:P
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shahi, lovely post 👏. The way you give a totally different and new dimension to RK-Maddhu and Bappa's relationship is just so blissful and soothing😊.And as they say
"The antidote for fifty enemies is one true friend. " I'm glad that you are going to stay around, and give us such amazing take of urs on the episodes😛 
Edited by chitra_rao - 11 years ago