Ronit Rohit -- Bout their Mom

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Ronit Roy
I love…
everything about her.
I dislike… that she worries too much.
My earliest memory of her… I don't want to put my memories of her in incidents. She has devoted her entire life to my brother and me.

Rohit Roy
I love…
her resilience.
I dislike… her sensitivity.
My earliest memory of her… I remember I must have been around 6 years old and we were on holiday in Kashmir.
Edited by no1fanofronit - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ronit thumbnail
WOWW!!! man Ronit looks to Hot and too sexy in the pic where did u get this article from please tell me! i want to just jump i the pic man i cannot ressist his pic is tooooooooooooooo Hot man please save my comp it's on fire!!!!!!!🤬
livingforelvis thumbnail
Got the article frm Mid-day ... PIC IS TOOOOOO SEXY...

The long hair Looks AWSOM   So cuteee
mishamirza2 thumbnail
ronit is looking 2222222222 hot!!!!
galactic4_1000 thumbnail
The pic looks horrible in the paper!! tHEY PUT A BLACK AND WHITE PIC!!! CAN U BELIEVE THEM!! it looks awesome here!!
livingforelvis thumbnail
Yh when i saw it in the paper i was like Shit Yeh Kya hai... But now i say WOW Ronit is SOOO Hot
Naina_in thumbnail
Oh Man ronit looks toooooooo hot, I am half-senseless, someone help me phuleezzz.
livingforelvis thumbnail
wait wait .... i m a doctor  i m MBBS fail  i wil give u a Medicine  u wil be ok then

My clinik is at I-Forums KZK section waha akar medicine le jao😆
Ronit thumbnail
hey doctor i alos need a medicine coz i am jealoused of the girl farah who had a dinner with ronit they showed in pkp i waana kill her coz i wanted to be in her position and when ronit said okay bbye she easily said bye but if i was there i would hav landed on his feet and said Ronit matt jaoo na please main marr jaoon gi i cannot live without u please matt jaoo
galactic4_1000 thumbnail
Prachi thts not fair!!! u cant be a baba and a doctor!!!! u have to choose one!! after all har baba kehta hai ki woh har bimari ka ilag jaanta hai??? is baba ka kya hua??