Adi chants too much of LATIKA since couple of days

Posted: 11 years ago
whatz wrong with this Adi??😑

He has been chanting tooo much fo Latika Latika since past 2-3 days... Even in yesterday's episode, he was like 'Latika is lucky to this house ... Dad n Mom are dancing together (some similar dialogue).. where as Pankhu did everything to convince Avantika...

Even today, he had to go for lunch with Latika when Pankhu asked him to go with her to Harish...
Then he gives a bouquet of red roses to latika..

I am annoyed with this Adi already πŸ˜‘
yeahhh you spoke my mind  ...he is constantly on the phone with that be-atch Latika...and what is that joke about midnight movie huh???? tooo many midnight movie with that be-atch? For a guy who doesn't like to watch movies with others (remember prenup) he sure knows a lot about midnight shows... recent experience kia??? God I'm so jealous for Pankhuri...uuughhh!! 

BTW what's your name? I'm Sabrina
i haven't had time to watch last 2-3 episodes! 
But reading your post, it's making me feel very sad. 
Adi enjoying latika's company?! πŸ€’
What on earth is going on??
Really, Adi is not in his sense! 

he is enjoying it a lil too much...he is laughing at stupid jokes about dresses that one of that be-atches friend wore or something...W*F?
Originally posted by sajanFan

whatz wrong with this Adi??😑

He has been chanting tooo much fo Latika Latika since past 2-3 days... Even in yesterday's episode, he was like 'Latika is lucky to this house ... Dad n Mom are dancing together (some similar dialogue).. where as Pankhu did everything to convince Avantika...

Even today, he had to go for lunch with Latika when Pankhu asked him to go with her to Harish...
Then he gives a bouquet of red roses to latika..

I am annoyed with this Adi already πŸ˜‘

yup,,agree with u ,,,,feels vry bad for pankhu,,,😭,

Adi baba ko kab akal ayaga??????
oh WOW. like serioulsyy?! 
He keeps switching between pankhuri and latika... Why all this sudden changes??
Adi should forget them both and come to me ! πŸ˜³  

Originally posted by Poojaa_P

oh WOW. like serioulsyy?! 
He keeps switching between pankhuri and latika... Why all this sudden changes??
Adi should forget them both and come to me ! πŸ˜³  

hey pooji nice 1,,,,,,,baki sare aadi k diwani ka kya hoga?????
Originally posted by sudipta1988

hey pooji nice 1,,,,,,,baki sare aadi k diwani ka kya hoga?????

You all know, adi is shared between me and sharna πŸ˜‰ the rest can't have adi. only dreaming is allowed πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

You all know, adi is shared between me and sharna πŸ˜‰ the rest can't have adi. only dreaming is allowed πŸ˜† 

🀣🀣

lolz,,,,

dreamz of adi ,,,,,chalo bhai kuch toh milega ,,,,adi k crazy diwanes sab sun rahi ho????  lets go for dreamzzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by sudipta1988

🀣🀣

lolz,,,,

dreamz of adi ,,,,,chalo bhai kuch toh milega ,,,,adi k crazy diwanes sab sun rahi ho????  lets go for dreamzzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yesss.. okaayy but he can only appear in your dreams when me and sharna are not thinking about him.. ! which is impossible ! πŸ˜‰ because ADI is 24*7 on our minds. 
so.. good luck with your dreams.. 

LOL aww sudi don't be upset. loveyou really.