Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sahilshivi

Groupbie

sahilshivi

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Well Rajlaxmi does love both her sons ...today I saw the episode the women was all broke and out of senses ...people speak horrible things  in such situations

whatever she said was in anger ...I think she still has not been able to overcome the shock of her husbands death just the way Anoop is still traumatized by it.

Mansi will help anoop come out of his trauma but the relationship between Anoop and mom will always be so as Rajlaxmi has psychological problem of blaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rajlaxmi herself said this... (Page 2)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_mehak_

Goldie

_mehak_

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
i feel bad for poor anoop, he didnt do it on purpose...infact, he loves sahil more than her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

heart1

heart1

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

feel sooo bad for anoop

his own mother is being so partial 

times like these family grow together not apart

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Mansi is the key to resolving Anoop problem with his mom. However she'll have to overcome an insurmountable, envious, obstacle Sandyha. Apart from Mansi, Anoop will have to wait for Sahil to fully recover in order to clear him. 

well said...but m angry with rajlaxmi...how come she blame nyone for accident yaar...

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahilshivi

Well Rajlaxmi does love both her sons ...today I saw the episode the women was all broke and out of senses ...people speak horrible things  in such situations

whatever she said was in anger ...I think she still has not been able to overcome the shock of her husbands death just the way Anoop is still traumatized by it.

Mansi will help anoop come out of his trauma but the relationship between Anoop and mom will always be so as Rajlaxmi has psychological problem of blaming

@bold red...yes rajl is a big time psycho person...
@pink...i dnt think so...i want mansi n full family member to stand against her action...

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehak30

i feel bad for poor anoop, he didnt do it on purpose...infact, he loves sahil more than her

same here...feeling so bad for him...he keeps on blaming himself for the mistake he never did...poor man,,,,

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heart1

feel sooo bad for anoop

his own mother is being so partial 

times like these family grow together not apart

@bold red...didnt understand wat u want to say...???

-Kulthum-

Groupbie

-Kulthum-

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Hey I also had a feeling that Rajlaxmi would blame Anoop for the accident. And Sandhyas husband just added fuel to the fire by constantly saying that he wanted to go inplace of Sahil but Anop still sent Sahil. Hope Sahil gets well soon.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.