Posted: 11 years ago
 she said na in today's episode that she is not a GUD MOTHER...wen she said i as like yes u r not at all a gud mother...u dnt deserve two son like this...even thy live in tension n depression thy never come n share it with u coz u r not a gud mother...u keep on doing partiality...yes u r not a gud mother...no mother in this world ever blame her child for ny kind off accidental death...but u did this n it prove that u r not a gud mother...

in precap wen she said that sahil ko tumne beja tha...i was like wat u expect...in one hand u keep saying sahil ki apni zimedari samjho...n now wen his older brother gave him some work n there a accident happen u start blaming ur elder son for this...how can u do this...maa ho ji zalad...

well on a serious note...i love anoop's acting today...so natural...
👏

n m dame happy that mani used her brain atlast n help shivani
... 👏👏

waise i dnt know y but i think that i can predict this serial...day before yesterday wen i read that artical about sahil's accident i thought that rajlaxmi is going to blame anoop for this...n that happened(as we saw in promo)😭 😭
yesterday wen everybody here was saying that how can mansi did this n all...i thought that mansi will definitely help shivani...n she did this...

yaar kahi cv mera brain to nh chara rahe hai na is serial ko likhne mai
...😆😆

Edited by khushboorath - 11 years ago
Rajlaxmi nay first time khuch acha bola ha kay woh achi mother nhn ha lol bechara anoop usay hamesha galat kehti ha or sahil ko hamesha acha kehti ha aisa lagta ha anoop rajlaxmi ka beta hi nhn ha
Mansi first time did something so gud,
i also loved anoop today so sweet so nice,
Rajlaxmi what dis lady really wants,sandhya is better for her she dont deserve Anoop Sahil Mansi n Shivani b'coz dey are not so fake n evil like her.
Originally posted by killerashish

Rajlaxmi nay first time khuch acha bola ha kay woh achi mother nhn ha lol bechara anoop usay hamesha galat kehti ha or sahil ko hamesha acha kehti ha aisa lagta ha anoop rajlaxmi ka beta hi nhn ha

so ture...even i felt this...
com'on yaar from where the hell she belongs tooo...is duniya ki to hai he nh saktii...
Originally posted by Cuty16

Mansi first time did something so gud,
i also loved anoop today so sweet so nice,
Rajlaxmi what dis lady really wants,sandhya is better for her she dont deserve Anoop Sahil Mansi n Shivani b'coz dey are not so fake n evil like her.

exactly...i dnt know how the hell she keeps on blaming anoop for any kind off accident...
she dnt deserve to be a mother yaar...infact i dnt think she is a mother...
thnklGOD ma saahil is fineee i mean face n all no injuries m shure he'll b k tmrowww epi mai
Originally posted by ArhainaKaArhaan

thnklGOD ma saahil is fineee i mean face n all no injuries m shure he'll b k tmrowww epi mai

i dnt think so ...i guess thy will drag this track a bit...might be till monday
Mansi is the key to resolving Anoop problem with his mom. However she'll have to overcome an insurmountable, envious, obstacle Sandyha. Apart from Mansi, Anoop will have to wait for Sahil to fully recover in order to clear him.  Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
Well Rajlaxmi does love both her sons ...today I saw the episode the women was all broke and out of senses ...people speak horrible things  in such situations

whatever she said was in anger ...I think she still has not been able to overcome the shock of her husbands death just the way Anoop is still traumatized by it.

Mansi will help anoop come out of his trauma but the relationship between Anoop and mom will always be so as Rajlaxmi has psychological problem of blaming
i feel bad for poor anoop, he didnt do it on purpose...infact, he loves sahil more than her