Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
 she said na in today's episode that she is not a GUD MOTHER...wen she said i as like yes u r not at all a gud mother...u dnt deserve two son like this...even thy live in tension n depression thy never come n share it with u coz u r not a gud mother...u keep on doing partiality...yes u r not a gud mother...no mother in this world ever blame her child for ny kind off accidental death...but u did this n it prove that u r not a gud mother...

in precap wen she said that sahil ko tumne beja tha...i was like wat u expect...in one hand u keep saying sahil ki apni zimedari samjho...n now wen his older brother gave him some work n there a accident happen u start blaming ur elder son for this...how can u do this...maa ho ji zalad...

well on a serious note...i love anoop's acting today...so natural...
Clap

n m dame happy that mani used her brain atlast n help shivani
... ClapClap

waise i dnt know y but i think that i can predict this serial...day before yesterday wen i read that artical about sahil's accident i thought that rajlaxmi is going to blame anoop for this...n that happened(as we saw in promo)Cry Cry
yesterday wen everybody here was saying that how can mansi did this n all...i thought that mansi will definitely help shivani...n she did this...

yaar kahi cv mera brain to nh chara rahe hai na is serial ko likhne mai
...LOLLOL

Edited by khushboorath - 02 October 2012 at 11:27am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetybahlheart1Aqibaa_19Cuty16pensink91indiArhainAshishRoze12Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rajlaxmi herself said this..." in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roze12

IF-Sizzlerz

Roze12

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Rajlaxmi nay first time khuch acha bola ha kay woh achi mother nhn ha lol bechara anoop usay hamesha galat kehti ha or sahil ko hamesha acha kehti ha aisa lagta ha anoop rajlaxmi ka beta hi nhn ha

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Mansi first time did something so gud,
i also loved anoop today so sweet so nice,
Rajlaxmi what dis lady really wants,sandhya is better for her she dont deserve Anoop Sahil Mansi n Shivani b'coz dey are not so fake n evil like her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BornCriticalindi

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerashish

Rajlaxmi nay first time khuch acha bola ha kay woh achi mother nhn ha lol bechara anoop usay hamesha galat kehti ha or sahil ko hamesha acha kehti ha aisa lagta ha anoop rajlaxmi ka beta hi nhn ha

so ture...even i felt this...
com'on yaar from where the hell she belongs tooo...is duniya ki to hai he nh saktii...

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cuty16

Mansi first time did something so gud,
i also loved anoop today so sweet so nice,
Rajlaxmi what dis lady really wants,sandhya is better for her she dont deserve Anoop Sahil Mansi n Shivani b'coz dey are not so fake n evil like her.

exactly...i dnt know how the hell she keeps on blaming anoop for any kind off accident...
she dnt deserve to be a mother yaar...infact i dnt think she is a mother...

sweetybahlCuty16

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
thnklGOD ma saahil is fineee i mean face n all no injuries m shure he'll b k tmrowww epi mai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornCritical

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainaKaArhaan

thnklGOD ma saahil is fineee i mean face n all no injuries m shure he'll b k tmrowww epi mai

i dnt think so ...i guess thy will drag this track a bit...might be till monday

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Mansi is the key to resolving Anoop problem with his mom. However she'll have to overcome an insurmountable, envious, obstacle Sandyha. Apart from Mansi, Anoop will have to wait for Sahil to fully recover in order to clear him. 

Edited by Surish - 02 October 2012 at 4:02pm

sweetybahlBornCritical

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.