Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

muahhaahahaEvil Smile...Arre Koi hai kya is forum mein...mujhe toh yeh bada khali khali sa lag raha hai...kahan gaye sab dewaane Anoop aur Sahil ke???? Kya hua Serial pasand nahi aaya...Koi baat nahi...Hum Dev Team haina appka manoranjan karne ke liye..Toh chalo sab ikkatha ho jao...mujhe aap sab se kuch kehna hai ...AngryTongue

Hamara jo Promotional Siggy contest hua tha...uska WINNER mujhe announce karna hai..toh aap sab tayyar haina! Well thankyou to everyone who participated and the ones who voted to make this contest a sucess..Without any further bak bak lemme announce the winner of the contest...its none other than Siggy NO 2...ClapClapClapClapClap

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! its made by none other than Liza...

A big round of applause for Liza.

here is your gift

Thankyou all once again...

Love

Erum-Jyoti

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

anitapuneet-Kulthum-sherni_ashishAnam AliCuty16khushboorathilluminated.chitra_raojyoti06ArhainAshishHavviiRoze12Ashvikian_AK-Priii-snowflake.Surish-DevilGal-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arre Koi Hai kya iss FORUM mein?" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asha222

asha222

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I would comment more often but i'm working at the moment and don't wanna be rushing my responses. Unhappy But i still come in here to read. Smile

But still love the show and i do hope more people join the forum and comment daily.

Keep up the good work on promoting the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Wow my fav one,thanx dear.

I just love dis show dear.

indi

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Hi Eram hw r u?

I'm here and on DEK forum also

Congrats Liza

-DevilGal-

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
HI Anam..m good,
good to see you here :D do you like the show or only  Ashish brought you here :P

-DevilGal-

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I like the show as wel as Sahil so I'm watching it... personally prefer the arrange marriage... its good but its got low trps coz its competing with other shows 8.30 slot..

chitra_rao

IF-Rockerz

chitra_rao

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Congrats LizzaClap

Roze12

IF-Sizzlerz

Roze12

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Congrats liza

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.