Fan Fictions

Gothi Boy-No Conscience??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gargicool

Groupbie

gargicool

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
So a hell lot of things have been going on on the Forum and I haven't expressed my views, as I was patient. The Sneha-Lavin thing is really not our business, but when it affects SwaRon, it certainly is.What I've heard and read is that Sneha is dating Lavin Gothi, and that apparently  she is "uncomfortable" in doing close or romantic scenes with our Majnu-boy aka Shantanu, and that might explain a foot distance between them in their relationship which has been maintained, since time immemorial to me, seriously. And SEVERAL feet distance after a break-up(albeit, the break was necessary at this point of time during the current track).
But I have a question here. What I've been wondering is that, that Gothi boy has been doing so many close scenes with Taani, hasn't he? So doesn't he feel uncomfortable? i would really like to appreciate his professionalism  here(I m not bashing Sneha, so do not hate me for it, I am just expressing my views over certain things). So doing close scenes was like OK but today's precap shows Shivam KISSING Taani? Now, doesn't that hurt Sneha?I really don't get this! Why? Why every time our SwaRon are ruthlessly butchered??  Why are they always salvaging??!!

-A really disheartened SwaRon fan.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaronSawyer_TomRafzepiphany.lovely7010

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gothi Boy-No Conscience??" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lovely7010

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely7010

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
yeah i agree with you and it would be better if you post this in D3 forum..then its easy for people to find your topic..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gargicool

gargicool

Groupbie

gargicool

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Oops, I posted it by mistke, over here. 
I am so sorry, I'll post it in the D3 Forum, comment there Smile

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Sneha Sneha hai Embarrassed Woh hai hi nahin iss duniya ki .. shez too nayaab  for this industry .. too pristine and too good ..

Gothi .. kaun hai ? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gargicool

Post Reply New Post

Go to top