Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Anoop the Abla Nari ,Sahil the Sleeping Beauty !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Yes Guys this is what i felt while seeing today's episode

Our poor anoop bleeded but nobody saw his wound even mansi was busy taking care of broken Shivani .

All women of the house rushed for Sahil  who lay their unconscious unknown to things around him like the sleeping beauty mesmerising us by his dashing sleep Day Dreaming ...while his savior  Anoop stood their alone sulking launging for tender hands to sooth himDisapprove

Just like abla nari of our hindi tv serial who stand all alone facing the fury for things he never even did...while Sahil had everybody around him like loved son and hero unknown to the pains his elder brother is going through coz of his sleeping beauty status

Shivi Mansi are ok friendsThumbs Up ...but .its all about my handsome Ashish and hotty Himanshoo.Star

My Jai Veeru of the show I love u .The   emotions ka dabba Himanshoo and Swooning Ashish ne to aaj meri jaan he le li

Yes Shivi Mansi ki friendship zindabad to hai but ...

this show and dashing episode goes to my Himoo Ashu  my Jai Veeru Thumbs Up

Do like ,  thank God their is no dislike button

And  tell your views guys

kewal padke  ke sarkne ko nahi kaha hai...

.haan nahi to !!!!

Smile

Edited by shana0127 - 02 October 2012 at 1:31pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetybahldonaldemalikmehreen95Moonlight_AnshAnam AliCuty16jps01mandygillchitra_raoArhainAshishRoze12Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anoop the Abla Nari ,Sahil the Sleeping Beauty !" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
@ Shana, thank you so much and I have to agree with you!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cuty16ShanUlas

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
So true dear,
i found d car scene funny as mansi was confused completly as ek bechari kis kis ko sambhale aage Anoop and bagal mein Shivani who was crying too much.

But i was completly flat over Himanshu he was looking damn cute.
And Sahil looking soo innocent.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirveenkaurjps01ShanUlas

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
agree wid u ,,,,,Himanshu acted very nicely 

n i ws again adoring ashish when he ws on d stretcher

luvd Shivi n mansi's reaction 

n Mommy cool blaming AnoopAngry ...poor anoop  he has become d next bechari heroine of TV

Cuty16jps01

chitra_rao

IF-Rockerz

chitra_rao

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Hmmm Hav stopped watching the show long back, but after reading ur post, I might catch todays episode for the telly land Jai-veeru Smile, as for Mansi-shivani, well they are not that out of the world dosti ki misaal, I have few friends of mine, who have done unimaginable stuffs for me and vice-versaLOL So I don't count on them at all, till CVS bring about some drastic changes.  

Mansi's and shivani's character has to grow a lot. If handled well by the CVS, both can have an amazing character graph. My Mom was married to a joint family before my parents moved to Mumbai. My Mom once said, "Its easy to be a good daughter-in law or a good wife , but it is equally difficult to be both at the same time ".Mansi is god DIL and shivani a good wife, both have the other side of the coin to explore. CVS take this as a wake up callConfused

jps01ShanUlas

amarjeet73

Groupbie

amarjeet73

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
why anoops mom always blame him for anything her husband died she blame him sahil had an accident she is blaming him again

whats up zindagi mein accident hote then you are going to blame someone for that
 is kyal ko bahar lana hoga...

mere hisab se to raj laxmi ke bahen, bhai, ma, bap sab sab mergaye anoop is responsible for all this
what a stupid idea?????????????

sari duniya mein zitane accident hoten hai annop is responible aree hoohoo  OMG
 to anoop ji app to bagwan hain jo marte bhi hai

GOD Generator Operator Destructor

god he to hain is duniya mein zo birth and death likte hain

aapne bhagwan ka kam kab se shuru kar diya destrustion ka
tommorow when storm will come like earhquake, windy storm or flood ghar tute jayega to anoop is responsible for that aacc t raj laxmi ji

sweetybahlBvfan123jps01

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Mummy I havent seen the epi yet
will watch it later i downloaded it right now my mom has tv and horrible star plus is on saatiya torture so me just on IF after I will watch my Sahil... 

jps01ShanUlas

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
shana, after reading ur post i saw the epi, what thrill and drama! liked it! agree with u, himmanshu was mind blowing! what an actor! and ashish was the sleeping beauty..he looked so handsome and good looking on the stretcher..ufffEmbarrassed! the females were ok, but u r rt the male hunks have won my heart, hope they win everyone's heart and the trps go up! and yes, forgot to add..hated the precapAngry! it was an accident, how can the mother blame her own child for the two accidents! my God what the poor guy must be feeling! just imagine if it happens to someone in realOuch!

Edited by mandygill - 02 October 2012 at 12:15pm

sweetybahljps01ShanUlas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.