Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Kartikeya Murdered... (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 15

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
ok I don't know so much about Kartikya but I heard some storys of him..I always knew that Ganesha is the elder son n Kartikya is younger...n CV's showed that he known as Kumar bcz he is also Gangas son...but mujhe to pata tha k woh Kumar k name se isi liye jane jate hai bcz he never married...there is story...when Ganesh ji n Kartkya grow up...Mahadev n Mata Parvati ne decide kia k woh ab Ganesh ji ka Vivah ki tyari karenge...but when Kartikya heard this he said that he will mary first..but then his perents told him that Ganesh ji is elder..so according to rules he will marry first..but Kartikya jid karne lage..to Mahadev n Parvati ji ne decide ki k un dono main se jo bhi pehle pure earth ka 7 chakkar laga k unke pas wapas ayenge unki shadi pehle hogi...Kartikya ye sunke earth k 7 chakkar lagane k liye nikal pare...par Ganesh ji ne socha k woh kabhi bhi Kartikya se age nehi ja payenge to unhone Mahadev aur Mata Parvati ko ek sath bithaya ar unke 7 chakkar kate aur phir unse unki shadi karane ko bola..to Mahadev aur Mata Parvati ne pucha k usne to unke 7 chakkar kate par unhone to bishwa k chakkar katne ko bola tha to he replied k accroding to sastra mata pita hi santan k liye pura brahmand hai..unhone unke 7 chakkar katke pure brahmand k chakkar kat liye..ye sunke woh dono impressed hue..n Ganesh ji ki shadi kara di...jab Kartikya lota to dekha k Ganesh ji ki shadi ho geyi hai..he felt like cheeted...Mahadev aur Mata Parvati ne unhe samjha ne ki try ki but he don't listen n left Kailash...uske bad woh Gujrat k pas ek jagah rehne lage..woha unka ek mandir bhi hai...but I forgot the name...n also I heard the story that Ganesh ji ne apne chote bhai Kartikya ko yudh ki training di thi..but yaha to unka janam bhi nehi hua n Kartikya bara ho gaya..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subha2601Patrarekha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kartikeya Murdered... (Page 8)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Historylover

@ Aru
where is your bday thread dear? anyway i'll pm u...btw Rushi is looking so hot to handle in your siggy...his hair is looking awesomw and his eyes, his chin ka til...u know what i meanEmbarrassed

hehehe bhargu i knw he is too smoky hot in these pics..but chin ka til to tera nhi peihu ka subject hai na???LOL

*king*

IF-Dazzler

*king*

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
I am a south indian too. PALANi has been a a regular place of visit for me since years.

Initially I was happy that there is a show on Shiva Purana as it helps our younger generation to know about our mythology. But now i am concerned they would be fed wrong depictions by these mindless idiots who believe in only numbers called TRP's.

The best thing is to mail our protests to the CV's s that atleast Ganesha is not tampered.

*king*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnyaSwaRonvaraalijayvenk.Vrish.

*king*

IF-Dazzler

*king*

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru_86

@vabs agree to you..specially the small kid is not at all impressive..karthikeya was most beautiful god...but don't worry rushiraj pawar will do grown up karthikeya who is the best choice for it..look at the boy of my siggy dabba ..he is that boy and he completely suits as moharika's son

It is highly unacceptable to  comment on the looks of any actor that too of a kid. I find you equally offensive to the kid as the Cv's are too karthikeya. Kindly refrain from being personal.

*king*

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Everyone felt strange to see karthikeya's violent behavior to his parents. Should have been avoided really.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayvenk

*king*

IF-Dazzler

*king*

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

ok I don't know so much about Kartikya but I heard some storys of him..I always knew that Ganesha is the elder son n Kartikya is younger...n CV's showed that he known as Kumar bcz he is also Gangas son...but mujhe to pata tha k woh Kumar k name se isi liye jane jate hai bcz he never married...there is story...when Ganesh ji n Kartkya grow up...Mahadev n Mata Parvati ne decide kia k woh ab Ganesh ji ka Vivah ki tyari karenge...but when Kartikya heard this he said that he will mary first..but then his perents told him that Ganesh ji is elder..so according to rules he will marry first..but Kartikya jid karne lage..to Mahadev n Parvati ji ne decide ki k un dono main se jo bhi pehle pure earth ka 7 chakkar laga k unke pas wapas ayenge unki shadi pehle hogi...Kartikya ye sunke earth k 7 chakkar lagane k liye nikal pare...par Ganesh ji ne socha k woh kabhi bhi Kartikya se age nehi ja payenge to unhone Mahadev aur Mata Parvati ko ek sath bithaya ar unke 7 chakkar kate aur phir unse unki shadi karane ko bola..to Mahadev aur Mata Parvati ne pucha k usne to unke 7 chakkar kate par unhone to bishwa k chakkar katne ko bola tha to he replied k accroding to sastra mata pita hi santan k liye pura brahmand hai..unhone unke 7 chakkar katke pure brahmand k chakkar kat liye..ye sunke woh dono impressed hue..n Ganesh ji ki shadi kara di...jab Kartikya lota to dekha k Ganesh ji ki shadi ho geyi hai..he felt like cheeted...Mahadev aur Mata Parvati ne unhe samjha ne ki try ki but he don't listen n left Kailash...uske bad woh Gujrat k pas ek jagah rehne lage..woha unka ek mandir bhi hai...but I forgot the name...n also I heard the story that Ganesh ji ne apne chote bhai Kartikya ko yudh ki training di thi..but yaha to unka janam bhi nehi hua n Kartikya bara ho gaya..

There is also another story regarding this.

Once all the devas, rishis and humans prayed to lord Shiva to assign any god for "Vignas" as Adhipathy of Vigna's (leader of hurdles). Both the sons of lord Shiva wanted to have that role for them. Then lord Shiva told them both that whover of the two will take bathe in all the holy rivers of all three lokas and come first he wil be the adhipathy.

Immediately Karthikeya sped on his peacock but Ganesha asked Shiva if it was fair to have a race with Karthikeya as he is more agile and faster. Hence Ganesha asked Shiva a way out.

shiva said that if he will chant narayana mantram and circle his parents thre times that is equal to bathing in all the holy rivers. Ganesha did this.

Whenever Karthikeya used to recah a river he used to find his brother coming out of each of the 3 crore 50 lakh rivers and finally when he came to Kailash he saw ganesha already there.

Seeng this karthikeya apologized for demeaning his brother and asked the title be given to Ganesha. that day was the bhadrapada shuddha chathurthi day which is also the ganesh chathurthi day.

I read this story on Ganesh Chathurthi day as part of the Vinayaka Vratha Katha.

there was also another interesting story about why Ganesha has a elephants head. Which i shall post after Bappa's arrival.

*king*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subha2601

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
I din'nt liked the epi bcoz the way they showed Kartikaya a bratty Kid... How cum a someone talk to Mahadev n Parvati like this even if he don't know they are parents...

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru_86

Originally posted by Historylover

@ Aru
where is your bday thread dear? anyway i'll pm u...btw Rushi is looking so hot to handle in your siggy...his hair is looking awesomw and his eyes, his chin ka til...u know what i meanEmbarrassed

hehehe bhargu i knw he is too smoky hot in these pics..but chin ka til to tera nhi peihu ka subject hai na???LOL

LOL...ab peihu toh pata nahi kaun se grah par chali gayi hai...toh maine socha main hi line maar lun...kya pata woh apna haq jatane aa jaye...aur humein uske darshan ho jayeinTongue

achha did you see the latest promo...aisa lag raha hai ki rushi 8 pack abs banane ki poori tayyari kar chuka haiLOL...look at his shoulders bilkul hollywood ke teen actors jaise ho gaye hainEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.