Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Kartikeya Murdered... (Page 7)

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Actually the karthika sisters will become the karthika stars.   Nothing melodramatic as wanting mrutydu dand etc etc. Shiv and parvati give them the boon. Since the start of this whole karthikeya conceiving thing everything has more less been utter rubbish. 
Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.sravyavaraali

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
^^^^^ Exactly- Murugan's birth was a  happy joyous occasion- with all the elements of Nature coming together to create Purusha - Prakrit's perfect offspring. And the CVs have managed to convert even this into a sob story. Some talent...

The divine sparks were gradually transferred from one element to another. Here , in the serial they made it seem as if AGni, Ganga were playing passing the parcel- each trying to dump the ball of fire ASAP into the other's hands.  Vayu- who represented the air / prana element was conveniently forgotten.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnyaSwaRon.Vrish.

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Yes varaali he was the perfect creation. He was wisdom himself, gyanapayzyam ni appa , he was so beautiful ,, azyaguku murugan ,
His words are like amrutham , like nectar to the ears . That is how parvati describes him .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnyaSwaRon

-Nymphadora- IF-Veteran Member
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
actually Agni and Vayu havent even been acknowleged as Fathers[LOL}..
i guess the cvs didnt want people to think that Kartikeya wasnt Mahadevs son only and had two more dads!
im hardly surprised actually!-i was kind of expecting they would have handeled it this way!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnyaSwaRon.Vrish.varaalisubha2601

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Thank god i was not the only one who was so irratated by this sheesh!! These creative writers must research the proper story of murugan. Shame one them!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnyaSwaRon.Vrish.varaali

viewerschoice Newbie
viewerschoice
viewerschoice

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
I agree, they showed karthikeya little arrogant towards mahadev and parvati in his tone. However i feel we need  to wait for few more episodes to draw conclusion.  
Kavya.Kumari IF-Dazzler
Kavya.Kumari
Kavya.Kumari

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
The execution of Karthikeya character was bad also they cld have selected someone better for the role also to play the young boy.
Historylover IF-Dazzler
Historylover
Historylover

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
arey mitron..plz mujhe marna mat...kyun vyarth itni chinta kar rahe ho...makers kisi ki sun ne wale toh hain nahi..karenge wahi jo unke dil mein aayega...and you know what jis bhagwan ke naam par serial hota hai serial ka taranhar bhi wahi hota hai...cvs meetings mein baith ke writer ko kehte hain - arey yaar mahadev/durga/vishnu whatever ke kitne scene hain? aisa toh nahi lag raha ki mahadev kuchh nahi kar rahe? ek kaam karo mahadev ka ek scene daal doLOL...trust me that's how things go on...remember agar durga pe koi show aata hai toh bhagwano ko kitna inconsequential dikhate hain jaise woh sab kewal assistance hain...same is going on here...for me still 'Om Namah shivay' is best...unka toh saanp bhi asli thaLOL...i m not a south indian but still i love all the cultures in south and yes murugan swami too...but mere haath mein kuchh hai nahi...i am afraid ki kartikey ki story ko yeh log kahin ek week mein hi khatm na kar deinCry...mujhe kartikey ki dono shadiyan dekhni hainCry...but i don't think they will show it
and about Kartikey's anger...i guess he was a bit short tempered...agar kal ko mujhe koi keh de ki mere mummy papa mere nahi koi aur hain toh meri bhi condition kartikey jaisi ho jati...but i agree the intensity of kartikey's anger that they have shown is wrong...but may be Cv's want it to make a melodrama to make it more emotional kind of..i don't knowConfused

@ Aru
where is your bday thread dear? anyway i'll pm u...btw Rushi is looking so hot to handle in your siggy...his hair is looking awesomw and his eyes, his chin ka til...u know what i meanEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayvenk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index