Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Kartikeya Murdered... (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 15

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Actually, another thing - why would the glorification of members of Mahadev's family - be it Parvati/Durga/Mahakali/Sati, Kartikeya or others be diminishing him in any way whatsoever?  I just never got this - wouldn't their achievements also be 'feathers in the cap' of Mahadev as well (okay, bad metaphor, but you get the idea!)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnyaSwaRonmnx12varaalijayvenksubha2601Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kartikeya Murdered... (Page 6)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaremSultan

IF-Dazzler

HaremSultan

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
my mother is from south so she knows all things you mentioned.she was not at all impressed by skanda's portrayal in the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnyaSwaRonjayvenkNikki_Titli

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
i wish they read this stuff..
a few days back there was an interview on how much reserach they do and i ended up laughing at what they said...
where did that go?
im not expecting much from them-i stopped expecting stuff from them the moment they messed up the Mahakaali episode..
lets see what they do today!
looking at the amount on "creativity" they are suing one day its going to back fire on them BIG time!

Edited by shruti.nil - 02 October 2012 at 9:51pm

AnyaSwaRonkavya.sravyamnx12.Vrish.subha2601Nikki_Titli

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I am From North India Kartikeya is not widely worshipped here but he is respected like any other GOD...Even I find it offensive the way they have depicted him.
Whatever stories I have read regaring Karitkeya's birth he was nursed and in some cases carried in their womb till Shiv-Parvati found him.
I have never come across any mythological story where he was left intentionally with the kritikas.
Kritikas handed him over to Parvati when she came to claim him...and he was raised by parvati later on...Shiv is all powerful cant he protect his own son??
All this melodrama abt kritikas getting possessive and Kartikeya being rude is the CV's version.
I hated the part where Parvati is playing with kartikeya doll Angry...She is Adi Shakti for god sake...show some respect.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gun_kAnyaSwaRonkavya.sravyajayvenkNikki_Titli

Indu13

IF-Dazzler

Indu13

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I hated the way Karthikeya was shown addressing his parents. If the makers thought that the audience wld find it cute am sorry to say has completely backfired because it is no ordinary person they are showing but God Karthikeya. Nandi and Ganas chasing him was actually cute but calling Parvati ma a liar and picking up the store to hit her in the precap was utter rubbish.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gun_kAnyaSwaRonkavya.sravyajayvenkNikki_Titli

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
this show is about mahadev that doesn't mean u butcher adishakti and kartikeya and make them a abla nari and a spoilt kid respectively...in the show om namah shivay equal respect was shown to adi shakti and sometimes she was shown dominating over mahadev then what's wrong with dkdm..this show's approach is not mythological but that doesn't mean u will make this a daily soap..stop all these nonsenses

real mahadev will b angry on cv's

Edited by aru_86 - 02 October 2012 at 11:01pm

gun_kAnyaSwaRonIndu13HaremSultanjayvenkNikki_Titli

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for making this post.  I could not believe what I was seeing and hearing last night. I have just one thing to ask the CV's HAVE THEY COMPLETELY LOST IT. Potraying Murgan like this is not done. My mum was in shock and so was  I. Karthikeya knew from the very beginning that Shiv and Parvati were his parents. So the question of him calling them liars is not done at all. And to show Karthikeya as a arroagant rude boy in unaccepatable to me. And the one thing that everyone in my family said is that the name Murgan means BEAUTY and this boy is not like that at all. Kathikeya beauty equals his parents Shiv and Parvati. And my eyes and heart  hurt each time he says that Mahadev and Parvati are not his parents. What the hell were the Kritikas doing all these years.  I am sorry to say but the past few episodes have been a major dissapointment to me. And as for the Kritikas well they deseve to be punished. They wanted Mahadev to give them Mitryu dhand I say go for it. Sorry for the strong wording. My mum is a huge bhakt of Karthikeya and I am a huge bhakt of Mahadev and Ganesha. And to potray either of them in such a bad light hurts me to the core. I am now praying for the entry of Rushiraj.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnyaSwaRonvaraalijyoti07Patrarekha

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
@vabs agree to you..specially the small kid is not at all impressive..karthikeya was most beautiful god...but don't worry rushiraj pawar will do grown up karthikeya who is the best choice for it..look at the boy of my siggy dabba ..he is that boy and he completely suits as moharika's son

Edited by aru_86 - 02 October 2012 at 11:28pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.