jayvenk

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
sorry for explaining about the vel Big smile
subha2601 IF-Sizzlerz
subha2601
subha2601

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru_86

i am sure they will show that spear was given by mahadeva..also mahadeva will direct karthikeya in his war with takki..karthikeya will only hit takki but war will b done by mahadeva
they have already shown in the new promo,how mahadev was directing kartikeya to kill Taki.So i am sure,the credit for slaying of Taki will also be given to Mahadev and not Kartikeya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavidzPatrarekha

mnx12 Viewbie
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayvenk

sorry for explaining about the vel Big smile
don't botherLOL

mnx12 Viewbie
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha2601

they have already shown in the new promo,how mahadev was directing kartikeya to kill Taki.So i am sure,the credit for slaying of Taki will also be given to Mahadev and not Kartikeya.
Shivji doesn't go for the war. In Ma Shakti show, which aired some years back, 6 year old Kartikeya was shown going for the war, he was small in size, before going for the war his size increased to that of a grow up. He returned to his normal self after he was back to Kailash. Paravti gave him that Shakti & she became his power in the war.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SpynaliAnyaSwaRonramki1jayvenksubha2601Nikki_Titli

ramki1 Goldie
ramki1
ramki1

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
CVs failed in research exam..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

raj. IF-Dazzler
raj.
raj.

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
agree with you all,was so disgusted to see the episode and btw it was parvati who combined the six babies into one,took him on her lap and  transformed into SKANDAMATA,it was shown so beautifully in OM NAMAH SHIVAY,and the spear was given by parvati but here I am sure Mahadev is going to hand it over and Parvati will stand by him flashing a smile

Edited by rajluvsshvpavti - 02 October 2012 at 1:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnyaSwaRoncamellajayvenkNikki_Titli

Kammiekins Newbie
Kammiekins
Kammiekins

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

I am sorry to say but isn't this show about DEVON KE DEV MAHADEV, this show is implicated to Shiva.  I don't understand why anyone will have concerns about other gods and goddesses not being proclaimed to their hype.  And aren't these just myths that are being carried from generations and generations. 

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kammiekins

I am sorry to say but isn't this show about DEVON KE DEV MAHADEV, this show is implicated to Shiva.  I don't understand why anyone will have concerns about other gods and goddesses not being proclaimed to their hype.  And aren't these just myths that are being carried from generations and generations. 

We agree it is about DKDM.. but that does not give the writers the right to tarnish adi shakthi and now kartikeya. We do revere  them as gods.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index