Kartikeya Murdered... (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 15

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Kartikey uses a spear is part of his story, the current montage shows him holding the spear & sparks coming out of it.

The spear is called VEL.. that is why he is also called as VELLAN.  The spear is shakthi herself.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnyaSwaRonhemavidzvanadhisubha2601

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kartikeya Murdered... (Page 4)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

camella

IF-Dazzler

camella

PRCís observer (Pratha)

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I echo your sentiments..I too am a tamilian..the question isn't about tamilian or north indian anymore..its about being authentic..which is why i have time and again repeated that it is better to watch the show for the efforts of the actors and to watch it as a fictional show or in blunt words a 'mega serial'..Ouch totally agree with what many of the members have said..but it appears like the CVs have just decided to turn a deaf ear and a blind eye just for glorification of the protagonist of the mega serial..every promo has phrases such as 'kaise karenge mahadev is samasya ka samaadhan' or how will mahadev manage and nothing else..well CVs thank you for being merciful and showing Parvati maa as Durga and Kali atleast once..i'm sure you'll do us one more favour by showing Kartikeya to be the warlord he is atleast for the sake of it..post which im sure you'd show him to be the temperamental son who moves south after a competition! Congratulations to them for being MCs of the first order. I'm sorry if i've gone overboard..but facts are facts..

Edited by camella - 02 October 2012 at 11:54am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

moharikafan.Vrish.hemavidzvanadhijayvenksubha2601foram.Nikki_Titli

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayvenk

Originally posted by mnx12

Kartikey uses a spear is part of his story, the current montage shows him holding the spear & sparks coming out of it.

The spear is called VEL.. that is why he is also called as VELLAN.  The spear is shakthi herself.

That's in South, here we call it spear. This Shakti was given by Parvati to him. I had alreay mentioned in previous posts. We too know about his story, have read Puranas & other scripturesLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhijayvenkNikki_Titli

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
i am sure they will show that spear was given by mahadeva..also mahadeva will direct karthikeya in his war with takki..karthikeya will only hit takki but war will b done by mahadeva

Edited by aru_86 - 02 October 2012 at 11:57am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnyaSwaRonIndu_IFcamellahemavidzvanadhijayvenksubha2601

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
sorry mina... Smile

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Camella u were bang on,, Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

camella

camella

IF-Dazzler

camella

PRCís observer (Pratha)

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Camella u were bang on,, Big smile

Just couldn't help myself today dear..it was overboardOuch

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

sorry mina... Smile
sorry for what? Don't bother.
 I too was highly disturbed when they had shown Sati testing Ram. May be tomm. they'll show him getting better. Even if they are following other versions none of them make him such a badly behaved child. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.