Bloomingbud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Fun filled Urmi started her day taunting Kinjal who back fired her by bringing the entire family to Urmi's chwt house... Urmi had such a wonderful expression which we expected when she saw the entire family. The epi was ful of Tit for tat... I was happy for Rashi when she poured the milk for the tea it was so much lovely. Atleast nw we came to knw that she cared for the Modi family... Lets see wat wil happen further. I just wish for few initimate Gohem scenes... And also wish for Gopi's Godh Bhari... Lets wait and watch
What do u think guys..? Plz share ur opinion and also plz dn't just read the post bt also plz comment to it too...plzEdited by Bloomingbud - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
loved the episode...it was a roller coaster ride with Urmi and Kinjal playing snakes and ladders... kabhi ek upar kabhi doosra upar...

It was nice to see Kinjal bringing the Modis to RN and check mating Urmi .and Urmi';s expressions were fantastic

intimate GoHem scene - forget it 🤣 yeah we can hope for godh bharai 

Bloomingbud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

loved the episode...it was a roller coaster ride with Urmi and Kinjal playing snakes and ladders... kabhi ek upar kabhi doosra upar...

It was nice to see Kinjal bringing the Modis to RN and check mating Urmi .and Urmi';s expressions were fantastic

intimate GoHem scene - forget it🤣yeah we can hope for godh bharai

As we knw that the Urmi's so called house doesn't ve enough space for the entire family then maybe we can see them sleeping in chaath... Then there we can see Ahem taking care of Gopi... Wow!! These al r my dreams wish dat d CVS doesn't pour water in it
janani18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ya really enjoyed the episode😆..kinjal was brilliant...urmila's acted well...😉
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: janani18

ya really enjoyed the episode😆..kinjal was brilliant...urmila's acted well...😉

Kinjal was the exact foil for Urmi.. Oh I missed this Kinjal😛 and she is back😉

@Munni - There may be some GoHem scenes, or I hope so😳 It is a small house and they have to sleep somewhere.. Maybe all on the hall or something and we have some chori chupi moments😃 We can dream😆
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Hilarious Episode... 😆
loved urmila reaction when she seen all modi's at has door step... 🤣 " Hey mara Thukurji Hawe ho shukaru" 🤣
Finally cvs shows whole cast under the one roof.. Epsecially Kinjal cvs never give her screen speace.. But this time kinal gives some screen speace too...😃

@Harini!! Me too want to see chori chori chupke chupke gohem scene... 😳 😉
hopefully our wish come ture... 😉😛
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A superb episode with the scene set. 

Urmila has insisted Kinjal prepares breakfast and has got Kokila to sanction it. However Kokila sees something else happening as she calculatedly watched Urmila as she watched Urmila at her play.

Gopi was wanting to make everything better and take on any tasks to ease an uncomfortable situations arising. Typical of Gopi! But is it will be grossly unkind for anyone, especially Ahem, to burden her while in her state.

Ahem has been actively listening on at Urmila's charade hope he is thinking about how Gopi survived in this environment and wondering how he can spend some alone time with his wife.

On the side, did you notice with Rashi sitting next to Ahem his chair was moved away from hers.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swasthi

A superb episode with the scene set. 

Urmila has insisted Kinjal prepares breakfast and has got Kokila to sanction it. However Kokila sees something else happening as she calculatedly watched Urmila as she watched Urmila at her play.

Gopi was wanting to make everything better and take on any tasks to ease an uncomfortable situations arising. Typical of Gopi! But is it will be grossly unkind for anyone, especially Ahem, to burden her while in her state.

Ahem has been actively listening on at Urmila's charade hope he is thinking about how Gopi survived in this environment and wondering how he can spend some alone time with his wife.

On the side, did you notice with Rashi sitting next to Ahem his chair was moved away from hers.

@Bold - Superb observation👏
I saw and then dismissed it.. But it makes sense. Rashi is in pain and it makes sense that Jigar gives his seat to her. He sat next to Ahem which also makes sense as Ahem is his bro. But Rashi is Ahem's SIL and it would have been awkward if she sat too close to him..😆

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

@Bold - Superb observation👏
I saw and then dismissed it.. But it makes sense. Rashi is in pain and it makes sense that Jigar gives his seat to her. He sat next to Ahem which also makes sense as Ahem is his bro. But Rashi is Ahem's SIL and it would have been awkward if she sat too close to him..😆

rashi sat too close to ahem?? so ahem moved his seat?? 😕 😕 didnt understand
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

rashi sat too close to ahem?? so ahem moved his seat?? 😕 😕 didnt understand

There could be two reasons for this: one, director's licence and / or two, Ahem's distaste to be next to Rashi.