•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Imarti is not capable of love.  Not even for her sons.  Now that Anuj is in love with ambi she has decided to get rid of ambi and establish this meek stupid girl as anujs wife.  I hope they move fast and they show a strong ambuj wining against the imarti and imarti clone.
Because this meek Suman has blinders on she will never develop a backbone or a brain.  

I don't know if I have the heart to watch it tommorow it was depressing enough today.  I don't want anuj to sleep in same room as Suman.

Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago
Same 2 Same

I also don't like 2 watch Anuj and Suman togetheršŸ˜”...

I love 2 watch Ambuj together...
BUt two low ppl together mami and imarthis in same roof...

god this is getting too much khaataa...

i wanna see laali and her tantrums more;;;;;;;
Completely agreed. This track is too irritating. Intolerable. Hope it ends soon. CVs should come up with a better track!
ya. . .

I feel more interested in this track actually, coz Imarti is fuly into the picture fo the track now. . and based on recurring dialogs based on Imarti's life experiences 2that if a loved one elaves you then that pain is intolerable. . . indicate that there may be some backstory to the character Abbay . . and that will drop a bombshell on Imarti's head lol
What nonsense. aisa kabhi ho sakta hai kya? people , neighbours wont say anything? ppl outside the house know the truth. It was fine if they were on Gilligan's island. but they are not šŸ¤¢

And imarti's character. Its completely spoiled now. What's the point in watching this show? A senseless dictator woman plays idiotic games and 3 sons and 3 wives watch the freak show day and night. 

And how will a wife not recognize her husband? even if someone has the same face. Is that even possible. Even a deaf and dumb woman will not be so stupid to not recognize her husband.
Bvfan, I agree with you regarding knowing your husband despite same face.  But I guess they have to move the story.  

I find sumans character  very self absorbed in her victim mentality.  She was going to kill her dead husbands child without even a second thought about it being A memory of her husbands love.  That turned me off so much that no matter how abusive they show mami to be, i cannot think of this character kindly.  Infact I dislike sumans character more than imarti.  
Because imarti was also a victim but she did survive and lived life for her children even though she is horribly flawed she did not burn herself along with her children.