TOI: Time for Ranveer - Sahiba to meet?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Ranveer and Sahiba to meet in Rab Se Sohna Isshq?

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Oct 2, 2012, 06.25PM IST
Read More:Zee Tv|Rab Se Sohna Isshq|Kannan Malhotra|Jay Mehta|Ekta Kaul|Ashish Sharma
Ranveer and Sahiba to meet in Rab Se Sohna Isshq?
Rab Se Sona Isshq
Jay Mehta Production's 'Rab Se Sohna Isshq' on Zee Tv takes its course as the upcoming episodes of the show will witness the coming together of Ranveer (Ashish Sharma) and Sahiba (Ekta Kaul). 

Sources inform that the most awaited moment will finally arrive as Daljeet ( Kannan Malhotra) will get to know that his friend Roni is Ranveer (Sahiba's love) and he will decide to unite them. 

As we already know that the wedding preparations of Daljeet and Sahiba are currently on in the show. However, we hear that just before the wedding Daljeet will get to know about Roni's identity. He will try his best to clear the misunderstandings between Sahiba and Ranveer but Ranveer will pay no heed to Daljeet's conversation and will leave from there.

But as we all are aware that Ranveer loves Sahiba unconditionally, he will decide to get her back into his life. He will reach the gurudwara and before Sahiba and Daljeet tie the knot, Ranveer will take Sahiba with him. 

We tried contacting Ashish Sharma and Ekta Kaul but they remained unavailable for comment. 

Well, after Ranveer and Sahiba's re-union it will be interesting to see how the story unfolds. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
tfs...

why so much drama.. this is nt gonna increase TRP, give more space for Jazzveer n let Sajeet marry... *sigh*
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
tfs...
yipee ranveer-shahiba together❤️...i love esha and ashish...can't wait
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing dii
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tfs tanu...i want jazz alone n alwys in full on atitude...hw can she so easily fall in love with indian r...no...i want her char.alone n end soon...in london ...

vaise bhi story r-s-d ki hai ...to un tino ko hi ghumao yr..jazz ko brit hi rehno do...

i ws thinkng k...india main jazz kya kregi...no..she cant runftr any guy...guys hv to run aftr her..thts d jazz.
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Does this mean Jazz is out of the picture now?? 😕
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
this is good twist..atlast ranveer n sahiba love going to win..but their reunion too early...thanks for sharing
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Priyamvada

tfs...

why so much drama.. this is nt gonna increase TRP, give more space for Jazzveer n let Sajeet marry... *sigh*

but I feel it will helps to increase TRP...
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sukugeny

tfs tanu...i want jazz alone n alwys in full on atitude...hw can she so easily fall in love with indian r...no...i want her char.alone n end soon...in london ...vaise bhi story r-s-d ki hai ...to un tino ko hi ghumao yr..jazz ko brit hi rehno do...i ws thinkng k...india main jazz kya kregi...no..she cant runftr any guy...guys hv to run aftr her..thts d jazz.

Second you. Hate what they are making of Jazzs character, all of a sudden shes chasing R like desperate lovestruck puppy. I have already mentioned before that the character of Jazz/Sukirti has a lot of potential only if handled properly which I don't think is being done. Let her stay alone & lead life with attitude.
Edited by ..Khushi.. - 11 years ago
Dark_Passion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
O god so much drama, I love suku and watch this show for jazz, if she is out of this track then don't gonna watch this show