Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys yesterday I read the tagline I don't know if it is a new one or not...it said

"Kya Sia Degi Love Ko Doosra Chance"
(something which meant that...) 

Looking at the tagline i was 😲
So does that mean it is an indication that Sia may forget her first love Raghav and will again love Kabir????
Are they making her remember Raghav only for the time being and then later forget him and love Kabir???

what do you'll think guys??

Now i kind of feel that she is going to like kabir. Hope she likes him as a friend and not more than that...
if sia starts falling in love with kabir, then that means that raghav isnt going to be back anytime soon D:
if let sia fall, everyone knows it well who's doing this obviously PH
Originally posted by kriti99

if sia starts falling in love with kabir, then that means that raghav isnt going to be back anytime soon D:
if she falls also there can be possibiliteis of himansh coming they may then show the triangle again but kabir instead of arjun...

n then i hope if they show kabir n sia together now...when raghav comes back..hope sia will go back to raghav... her first love. or else it is hard to see raghav in pain...
coz i love sira.
Am speechless dunno how to react.. you knw what let it go to hell IDC...

Yes am selfish all i care abt is AbiAnsh 
Edited by jane_krittzz... - 11 years ago
ye tagline sunke to mein aur bhi dukkhi ho ja rahi hu,himansh ke aane ka koi scene nehi dkhai de rahi hai,aur ab sia bhi kabir ko degi doosra chnce!!!!!!! oh godd!!!!!!!!!!!!
exactly I don;t want Sia to forget her first love Raghav and want him to return. But it dosn't seem so. :-(
Arjun was extremly good frd for sia..
Its good that she not fallen for Arjun
As for Raghav-Sia-Kabir track...I personally do not like triangle
Tough for a girl...
Edited by SWEEBILLI - 11 years ago
No kidding, it was implied as soon as kabir entered. Raghav was her first love but his gone now, it's not like she can be stuck in one place forever and in reality stuff like this happens all the time especially with teens sometimes first loves work out and sometimes it doesn't . it's said people can fall in love more than once. So I'm excitedEdited by bila_a - 11 years ago
yar. .  i don't understand. .  if they want Sia to be with kabir. .  toh why they r showing that all r remembering Raghav. . 😑 πŸ˜‘ pehle bhi 4lions ne yahi kia tha!!! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
SiRa ka confession dikhaya then cute cute scenes dikhaye and they made us happy and then wat. . .  πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
We all got to know that Himansh is quitting the show!!! πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
and now. .  they are showing Kabir- Sia Fights and Sia remembering Raghav. . .😳and ab what they are going to do. . .  Raghav k character ko khatam karke Sia ko Kabir ka kr denge!!! πŸ€’ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ (i literally don't want this to happen)
Sia-Kabir ko hi dikhana hai toh plss Raghav ki memories dikhake there is no need to hurt Raghav Fans!!! πŸ€’ πŸ€’
inke liye kitna easy hai na story ko kaise bhi change karna . . .  humko kaisa feel hota hai yeh toh hum hi jante hai!!! πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
Thank u 4lions. .  u have hurted us as much as u can!!!

(no offence to any other fan group)