Zee stars share experience-- GC / Kratika

Posted: 11 years ago
Rival Site

Kratika Sengar, who has been associated with Zee TV, from her first show Jhansi Ki Rani shared her association with the channel thus, "I can never thank Zee TV enough for having given me not one but two roles of a lifetime. Playing a woman of the formidable stature of Jhansi Ki Rani does not happen in the lifetime of every actor. Furthermore, I am equally proud of the fact that my current show Punar Vivah on Zee TV has made a positive difference to the public mindset about the issue of re-marriage. My best wishes to the channel on completion of 20 glorious years."

"As a child, I grew up watching many of Zee TV shows be it Banegi Apni Baat, Hum Paanch or Sa Re Ga Ma Pa. Little did I know that someday I'd play the lead of one of its immensely popular shows. I am extremely glad to be associated with Zee TV by way of a show of the caliber of Punar Vivah. The show was not only entertaining, but it threw up some crucial questions and gave the viewers food for thought gradually making a positive difference in their attitude towards re-marriage. Here's wishing Zee TV the very best on its completion of 20 years. May the channel continue to bring wholesome entertainment into our lives for several decades to come," stated Gurmeet Choudhary aka Yash, who recently won the Colors' Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa trophy for best performer.
Kratika you are the most beautiful actress...Love the way U said...
U r Simple Superb and Great...
U r Just Rocking as Aarti in Punarvivah...

Thanx for Sharing ...
That's so sweet of them . LOve arya so much.
they really knew what they're talking about, no nonsense flattery ðŸ˜ƒ thanks for sharing again..
Well said Kratika and Gurmeet!

Kratika you are not only a beautiful actress but an intelligent one, too!
TFS, Gurmeet and Kratika well said .
You both are awesome and rocking together.  All the very best
T F S😊 Would like to thanks Zee for airing PV for us ðŸ˜‰
VERY Well said Kratika and Gurmeet!...
TFS Tanu
Well said Kratika and Gurmeet.
Both of you are brilliant actors .😊