Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Padam Singh to play an important role

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Padam Singh

Fireworks Productions' Hum Ne Li Hai … Shapath on Life OK, will soon see the entry of Padam Singh. The actor, who has done well-known films like Chak De! India and Apaharan, has also featured in daily soaps like Mohe Rang De for Colors and Kaali for Star Plus. Recently, he was also seen in some episodes ofSavdhan India Crime @ 11 and CID.

As per a reliable source, the upcoming story of Shapath will revolve around a couple who will be relocated by the police for safety purpose. But, during their displacement period, they get murdered. In this particular episodic, Padam will be seen as politician Bahubali who networks through the police department. He will have an involvement in the murder case.

Samrat (Dakssh Ajit Singh), who will be seen as an undercover cop in this episodic, will enter the jail as a criminal to get to the roots of the networking that's taking place in the jail.

Tellychakkar.com got in touch with Padam, who confirmed the same and said, "I usually take up characters that I like. I liked this role a lot, because Bahubali is a very powerful man."

The episode will air on 6 October (2012).

I will post the link when i will find it!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRen_lover thumbnail
Thanks  for sharing this News 

Edited by NivRen_lover - 11 years ago
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Here's the link
www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCkQFjAB&url=http://pakistantvdekho.com/showthread.php?539503-Padam-Singh-to-play-an-important-role-in-an-episodic-of-Shapath-written-update&ei=3BdrUL-IIsfUrQfQsYHACA&usg=AFQjCNEW0oy-rq0paZLYVjG6nbdgwNe0UA&sig2=9ETWrw5MHho1F3SnohoKJA
Minionite thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.