Padam Singh to play an important role

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Padam Singh

Fireworks Productions' Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath on Life OK, will soon see the entry of Padam Singh. The actor, who has done well-known films like Chak De! India and Apaharan, has also featured in daily soaps like Mohe Rang De for Colors and Kaali for Star Plus. Recently, he was also seen in some episodes ofSavdhan India Crime @ 11 and CID.

As per a reliable source, the upcoming story of Shapath will revolve around a couple who will be relocated by the police for safety purpose. But, during their displacement period, they get murdered. In this particular episodic, Padam will be seen as politician Bahubali who networks through the police department. He will have an involvement in the murder case.

Samrat (Dakssh Ajit Singh), who will be seen as an undercover cop in this episodic, will enter the jail as a criminal to get to the roots of the networking that's taking place in the jail.

Tellychakkar.com got in touch with Padam, who confirmed the same and said, "I usually take up characters that I like. I liked this role a lot, because Bahubali is a very powerful man."

The episode will air on 6 October (2012).

I will post the link when i will find it!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_loverm3abbasiSoniya..ShapathKhotaSikaShreyasherdilali

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Padam Singh to play an important role" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soniya..Shapath

Goldie

Soniya..Shapath

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
tfs

sherdilali

IF-Dazzler

sherdilali

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
thanks tarza

NivRen_lover

NivRen_lover

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Thanks  for sharing this News 

Edited by NivRen_lover - 02 October 2012 at 9:11am

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Here's the link
www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCkQFjAB&url=http://pakistantvdekho.com/showthread.php?539503-Padam-Singh-to-play-an-important-role-in-an-episodic-of-Shapath-written-update&ei=3BdrUL-IIsfUrQfQsYHACA&usg=AFQjCNEW0oy-rq0paZLYVjG6nbdgwNe0UA&sig2=9ETWrw5MHho1F3SnohoKJA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Suhana-

-Suhana-

IF-Dazzler

-Suhana-

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
tfs

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.