Savdhaan India @11

kritika kamra intv MB mentioned

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
excerpt of the interview 
We heard Mohnish Behl left the show because his wife was unhappy with the chemistry between you two?
Kritika says in reply
There were no cozy scenes. It's a very mature love story where there is no intimate chemistry. So I don't know which scenes she had a problem with. He and my mother share the same birth year. But yes, I have learnt a lot from him.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/I-dont-copy-Kareena-Kritika/articleshow/16637380.cms?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
 Ramona...thank u SOOO much for sharing. no comments? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ฒdidn't expect any...lol๐Ÿ˜†...this is the truth and a few of us knew it all alonggg...there is no smoke without fire..๐Ÿ˜‰...more is out there which still needs to be revealed...I am counting on KK to be mehrbaan on us once again and open everyone's eyes...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

the man is not shy of romancing anyone im sure...lol...but MOHIKA ko kisi ki buri nazar lag gayi...koi J hogaya unki genuine chemistry se...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคข

I love how the question is worded too..."unhappy with the CHEMISTRY BETWEEN YOU TWO"...among other things...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ..hehe...

oh im so happy today
Sakshifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
truly some ๐Ÿคฌ person needs to be exposed ๐Ÿคข

way to go Kritz๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

it was a sizzling chemistry no doubt๐Ÿ˜ณ