Arjun

You gotta be freakin kiddin me!!Shaleen's rank. :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Fantasia_junkie

IF-Rockerz

Fantasia_junkie

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
I just logged into IF and whoa!!! Shocked

Shaleen and Sana's ranks have shot up! Clap and how!

while Sana's has gone by a very little margin, 

Shaleen has shot up to 46 from 108!! Now that is quite something!! Shocked

I knew he would make it to the top soon, but such a huge leap has really surprised me..

Anyway, who's complaining.. Wink

And also, keep up the good work Guys.. Keep making posts, posting creative stuff and commenting on the forum.. And please, hit the Chaskameter every time u log into IF.. Add Arjun to your favourite shows- My forums...Big smile

Our next target shud be to make it to the top 10 slot.. And I'm pretty sure we Arjunians and Ariyans will make it happen soon.. Thumbs Up

Also, please remember to comment on Sana and Shaleen's profiles few times, a day.. Approve

Lastly, Congratulations guys! Keep rocking the Forum!! Thumbs Up

Love,
Avantika..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly7Solitude_AngelkirthiiikgmumushiroxxmeghasinghTina2603kaveriw2008Love_Arnie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You gotta be freakin kiddin me!!Shaleen's rank. :)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
ROFL really yar i was shocked...but im loving it...shaleen's rank shot up from 108 to 46...that's A LONG JUMP...Clap
sana's rank increased one space but soon we will take our leads up ...Thumbs Up
party time guys n congrats everyone...Dancing
plz keep commenting on shaleen-sana's profiles...
n hit the chaska meter each time u log in...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Solitude_AngelFantasia_junkieTina2603

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
well dear Shaleen's rank that big leap because of the buzz article, see the detailed analysis for the Television celebrity ranking...
As such, unless we continue commenting even more, he's gonna drop down next weekCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxFantasia_junkie

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohabbatgirl

I just logged into IF and whoa!!! Shocked

Shaleen and Sana's ranks have shot up! Clap and how!

while Sana's has gone by a very little margin, 

Shaleen has shot up to 46 from 108!! Now that is quite something!! Shocked

I knew he would make it to the top soon, but such a huge leap has really surprised me..

Anyway, who's complaining.. Wink

And also, keep up the good work Guys.. Keep making posts, posting creative stuff and commenting on the forum.. And please, hit the Chaskameter every time u log into IF.. Add Arjun to your favourite shows- My forums...Big smile

Our next target shud be to make it to the top 10 slot.. And I'm pretty sure we Arjunians and Ariyans will make it happen soon.. Thumbs Up

Also, please remember to comment on Sana and Shaleen's profiles few times, a day.. Approve

Lastly, Congratulations guys! Keep rocking the Forum!! Thumbs Up

Love,
Avantika..

congrats dear

Fantasia_junkieTina2603

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Aaj main upar...
Aasman neeche...

Fantasia_junkieTina2603

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.