India-Forums

the innocence ...

kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
SEPTEMBER 21, 2012 by GORKY
ABANDONED FAITH

The tide had receded leaving behind a number of statues that had been immersed in the sea just a few hours ago. A child walked walked up to this one and looked at his father,"Ganpati is lying on the ground… We must take him home!"

The father said, "No!", in what must have been his sternest voice. The kid had already taken hold of the Ganpati's hand in preparation to take him home. The father in turn, pulled his child's hand  asking him to let go and Ganpati's hand came right off due to the force, in the child's hand. The father yelled, "Throw it, it's a bad omen!" – the child now panicked and promptly threw it next to the idol.

As the father dragged the child away and I bent down to take this picture, I heard the the child's voice trailing off, "But why? Why are we leaving God like this on the dirty beach….".

I wonder how is the father going to explain this one!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

animegirllaxmipriyakgmumushiroxxfunkyliciousMiminits

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
woah...quite shocking...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kgmukaveriw2008

kgmu IF-Dazzler
kgmu
kgmu

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

SEPTEMBER 21, 2012 by GORKY
ABANDONED FAITH

The tide had receded leaving behind a number of statues that had been immersed in the sea just a few hours ago. A child walked walked up to this one and looked at his father,"Ganpati is lying on the ground' We must take him home!"

The father said, "No!", in what must have been his sternest voice. The kid had already taken hold of the Ganpati's hand in preparation to take him home. The father in turn, pulled his child's hand  asking him to let go and Ganpati's hand came right off due to the force, in the child's hand. The father yelled, "Throw it, it's a bad omen!" ' the child now panicked and promptly threw it next to the idol.

As the father dragged the child away and I bent down to take this picture, I heard the the child's voice trailing off, "But why? Why are we leaving God like this on the dirty beach'.".

I wonder how is the father going to explain this one!

child must get an explanation ...the false belief

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index