Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
SEPTEMBER 21, 2012 by GORKY
ABANDONED FAITH

The tide had receded leaving behind a number of statues that had been immersed in the sea just a few hours ago. A child walked walked up to this one and looked at his father,"Ganpati is lying on the ground… We must take him home!"

The father said, "No!", in what must have been his sternest voice. The kid had already taken hold of the Ganpati's hand in preparation to take him home. The father in turn, pulled his child's hand  asking him to let go and Ganpati's hand came right off due to the force, in the child's hand. The father yelled, "Throw it, it's a bad omen!" – the child now panicked and promptly threw it next to the idol.

As the father dragged the child away and I bent down to take this picture, I heard the the child's voice trailing off, "But why? Why are we leaving God like this on the dirty beach….".

I wonder how is the father going to explain this one!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

animegirllaxmipriyakgmumushiroxxfunkyliciousTina2603

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the innocence ..." in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
woah...quite shocking...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kgmukaveriw2008

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

SEPTEMBER 21, 2012 by GORKY
ABANDONED FAITH

The tide had receded leaving behind a number of statues that had been immersed in the sea just a few hours ago. A child walked walked up to this one and looked at his father,"Ganpati is lying on the ground' We must take him home!"

The father said, "No!", in what must have been his sternest voice. The kid had already taken hold of the Ganpati's hand in preparation to take him home. The father in turn, pulled his child's hand  asking him to let go and Ganpati's hand came right off due to the force, in the child's hand. The father yelled, "Throw it, it's a bad omen!" ' the child now panicked and promptly threw it next to the idol.

As the father dragged the child away and I bent down to take this picture, I heard the the child's voice trailing off, "But why? Why are we leaving God like this on the dirty beach'.".

I wonder how is the father going to explain this one!

child must get an explanation ...the false belief

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.