Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Leaving for mumbai,any message for arman (Page 3)

Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
ur mighty lucky to be going to mumbai, i haven't visited india in 10 years!!!  i want to wish u good luck and a safe tripTongue !!!  As for my sweety Armaan.... i want to wish him all of the happiness, joys, and pleasures in life.  i also want to tell him that i'm glad that he's a very down-to-earth person  and doesn't sit on a high-horse all the time like some stars doEmbarrassed!!!  i hope that he visits I-F and gets to chat with us 'cuz there are so many things that i want to ask him!!!   filhaal ke liye, yehi hai jo mujhe kehna hai. 

take care and embrace India...lol sorry...i mean mumbai....it's been a while for me having gone there..... i miss india!!!Unhappy

have fun!!!Wink

hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Angry
Originally posted by bluelotus

Tabu,

Here are my messages for everybody.

For Tablet: Be careful .......Don't make anybody swallow you.. We want you back soon. And Happy Journey.

For T&D: I will write the script of JJKN free of cost if only you let me. I can promise the TRPs will achieve new heights ever in  History . You don't have to pay me a cent. Only I should be allowed in the sets were Arman is.

For Arman: We love you very much..... Come to IF and meet us... Host a party for the entire Arman Brigade. And for God's sake, don't let Jassi go away from you. IF you are much worried about Gulmohar, appoint me as Your Business consultant. I am free on weekends, we can discuss every thing thenWink( I can give tips on personal grooming also, like hair styles,haircuts, flowerprint shirts etc... free of cost)

For Jassi: Stop this nonsence and go back to were you belong (In Arman's arms)

To Mallika: Go to Mars...... Your name will be written in golden letters in the history of mankind........

Purab: Immediately go to Canada, find Ides, love her,woo her and marry her. Don't forget to invite all of us for the wedding. And don't ever forget to send your personal Jet for bringing us to Canada. And be Godfather to Purab Suri.

Nandu: Be my buddy

Billu: Behave yourself or elseAngry

Raj: You have got to join a dramagroup somewhere in Antartica where there are no card shops,ok?

For the timebeing, I think this is enough.

LOL>..bon voyage tablet my message to ARMAAN:

GET A HAIRCUT DAMMIT!Angry

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
hawa_hawai..yeh kya hua? armaan ko darana hai kya? lol..Tablet good luck in India, i just visited india last summer but i didn't go to mumbai! You are soooo lucky! Sayto apoorva, that there is a girl named Kiran and she is a big fan of yours..lol..LOLoh yeah get hsi phone number and email!Winkand i think bluelotus covered everything up!Big smile
msbrigades IF-Dazzler
msbrigades
msbrigades

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Have a good time at india, Blue I enjoyed reading your post.
SONYA_K Goldie
SONYA_K
SONYA_K

IF’s Strict Mod

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Hi Tablet! Good Luck and enjoy ur trip. I stay in Mumbai, so I can meet Armaan anytime..Tongue

Try visiting the Film City.Smile..Also, do visit the Gateway Of India.

Regards,

Priyanka.

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Have a safe journey, Tablet!!  Please convey all our love to Apu if you get the chance to meet him!! 
Also, yaar--please do not give him any heart attacks like you give us...WinkLOL (please don't take it seriously..i'm just kidding Smile)
MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Hey Tablet!!! Have a lot of fun on your journey to Mumbai!!! Won't you tell Apoorva how your dear friend  Monica is crazy for him!!!! I hope you meet him and let him know that us girls of IF and you love him a lot!!!!Embarrassed
Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Dearest Tabs,
Wish u a very happy and safe journey. Enjou urself and DON'T worry about anything. Smile
Meet our Apu and tell him how much we all love him. And don't forget blue's clues.

Go to top