Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Dear Tablet, nice to see you after a long time. Take good care of yourself, give my deeeeeeeppppppp llllllooooovvvvvveeeeee to Armaan darling. Tell him how deeply I love him, how I love his smile, his eyes, his hair, his name. Armaan, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!
shiverz thumbnail

Hi Tablet!

Hope you have a wonderful trip!!😊 And tell Armaan to visit I-F!! And send my best wishes to him!! And if you do actually see him, try to control yourself!!πŸ˜‰

vishakha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shiverz

Hi Tablet!

Hope you have a wonderful trip!!😊 And tell Armaan to visit I-F!! And send my best wishes to him!! And if you do actually see him, try to control yourself!!πŸ˜‰

Yes Tablet. Armu may come close to you to talk (aadat hai kya karein), us waqt Babajiko (and IF gang ko) yaad karna or peeche hatna. Remember to keep at least 6 ft. distance between you and Armaan. Good luck girl!
Aabha thumbnail
ur mighty lucky to be going to mumbai, i haven't visited india in 10 years!!!  i want to wish u good luck and a safe tripπŸ˜› !!!  As for my sweety Armaan.... i want to wish him all of the happiness, joys, and pleasures in life.  i also want to tell him that i'm glad that he's a very down-to-earth person  and doesn't sit on a high-horse all the time like some stars do😳!!!  i hope that he visits I-F and gets to chat with us 'cuz there are so many things that i want to ask him!!!   filhaal ke liye, yehi hai jo mujhe kehna hai. 

take care and embrace India...lol sorry...i mean mumbai....it's been a while for me having gone there..... i miss india!!!πŸ˜”

have fun!!!πŸ˜‰
hawa_hawai thumbnail
😑
This content was originally posted by: bluelotus

Tabu,

Here are my messages for everybody.

For Tablet: Be careful .......Don't make anybody swallow you.. We want you back soon. And Happy Journey.

For T&D: I will write the script of JJKN free of cost if only you let me. I can promise the TRPs will achieve new heights ever in  History . You don't have to pay me a cent. Only I should be allowed in the sets were Arman is.

For Arman: We love you very much..... Come to IF and meet us... Host a party for the entire Arman Brigade. And for God's sake, don't let Jassi go away from you. IF you are much worried about Gulmohar, appoint me as Your Business consultant. I am free on weekends, we can discuss every thing thenπŸ˜‰( I can give tips on personal grooming also, like hair styles,haircuts, flowerprint shirts etc... free of cost)

For Jassi: Stop this nonsence and go back to were you belong (In Arman's arms)

To Mallika: Go to Mars...... Your name will be written in golden letters in the history of mankind........

Purab: Immediately go to Canada, find Ides, love her,woo her and marry her. Don't forget to invite all of us for the wedding. And don't ever forget to send your personal Jet for bringing us to Canada. And be Godfather to Purab Suri.

Nandu: Be my buddy

Billu: Behave yourself or else😑

Raj: You have got to join a dramagroup somewhere in Antartica where there are no card shops,ok?

For the timebeing, I think this is enough.

LOL>..bon voyage tablet my message to ARMAAN:

GET A HAIRCUT DAMMIT!😑

KiRaN_K thumbnail
hawa_hawai..yeh kya hua? armaan ko darana hai kya? lol..Tablet good luck in India, i just visited india last summer but i didn't go to mumbai! You are soooo lucky! Sayto apoorva, that there is a girl named Kiran and she is a big fan of yours..lol..πŸ˜†oh yeah get hsi phone number and email!πŸ˜‰and i think bluelotus covered everything up!πŸ˜ƒ
urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Have a good time at india, Blue I enjoyed reading your post.
SONYA_K thumbnail

Hi Tablet! Good Luck and enjoy ur trip. I stay in Mumbai, so I can meet Armaan anytime..πŸ˜›

Try visiting the Film City.😊..Also, do visit the Gateway Of India.

Regards,

Priyanka.

*Anjali* thumbnail
Have a safe journey, Tablet!!  Please convey all our love to Apu if you get the chance to meet him!! 
Also, yaar--please do not give him any heart attacks like you give us...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† (please don't take it seriously..i'm just kidding πŸ˜Š)