Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

English Vinglish Reviews - POST HERE (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 50

PuffinHypercity

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Micky_elleyou2bambogli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "English Vinglish Reviews - POST HERE (Page 25)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jjairam

jjairam

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
OK just saw the movie. Took a bit of time to reconcile the Sridevi face from Sadma to the new face. I couldn't put my finger on it...I've seen her pictures but to see her new face move and speak ...the nose was different, a bigger gap between the nose and the upper lip and her smile was different...

But those eyes...lustrous as ever. And how amazingly slim is she! Truly a marvel of a steely will power!

Her acting is effortless, polished and brilliant. She is an accomplished artiste.

The movie itself was very well put together. Some of those scenes were very moving. The first evening that Sashi spends with her sister's family and feels a bit disoriented and lonely - and reaches out to the familiar - how touching was that!

The cafe scene was brilliant. So was Sri's hurt in the auto ride home with her daughter.

I have to admit though, I did feel visceral anger towards the husband - which means that his character was very well written and very well acted. Although the movie reconciled the couple -bringing back the freshness in their marriage - I could see the freshness in his eyes towards her but not in her eyes towards him.

The movie would not bear repeat watching but is a clean good first watch - sensitively written. Good job Shinde.

Ohh! Just wanted to add...AB was first rate - and effortless. And the Khalid review in the earlier page - sigh - to think I once used to read his reviews to seek his opinion...

The cotton saris were superb. Nice to see a heroine show her acting sparks - covered up.

Edited by jjairam - 06 October 2012 at 9:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

you2PuffinHypercitybambogli

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I wanna watch this movie so badlyOuch

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SB.

Originally posted by bambogli

Brihanna, why aren't you posting the tweets? I'd like to know the feedback from the populace. 

I don't have tweets but many of my classmates actually went to watch the movie(they aren't Sridevi fans and thought the movie would be boring) but came out saying the movie was beautiful.SmileLike its unbelievable,at least for me to see people from the current generation actually going and watching this movie.LOL(I sound like an oldie,now :P)
When sometimes trailer did not really impressed or it looks like..the movie wont work out..the case is totally oppositeLOL  That movie actually worked out and it happens to many filmsLOL
Im happy ppl liking n movie going goodThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

bambogli

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ksh-

Originally posted by koiza.k

i think this will go kahaani way. Kahani also collected just 2.8 but look what a BB it turned out to be, i feel the same for EV. These movies are based on WOM coz no one wants to see a 50 year old all covered up so based on out and out positive WOM it will definitely improve plus the other dud released along with it is a total wash out so it has not much competition! 

Thats right! Even OMG seemed a similar disaster from Day 1 collections. Now its a superhit. Smile
OMG movie is super hit now
wow..I love that movie

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bambogli

Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

When sometimes trailer did not really impressed or it looks like..the movie wont work out..the case is totally oppositeLOL  That movie actually worked out and it happens to many filmsLOL
Im happy ppl liking n movie going goodThumbs Up

LOL

Never liked the trailers of 3 Idiots, Munna Bhai MBBS, Vicky Donor: 3 of my favorites. 

High 5
me tooROFL
but I still need to watch the movie vicky donorLOL

bambogli

bambogli

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged

-SalShah4eva-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top